sallycinnamon

[TV Broadcast] Fantasy on Ice in KOBE 2019

This thread is to comment on the broadcast of  Fantasy on Ice 2019 in KOBE

BNnvaZX.png

Instructions for Streaming

June 15:

June 22:

Event Show Date TV Broadcast
Fantasy on Ice in KOBE (3 shows) 06.07-09.
  • ABC TV, June 15, 15.00-16.30
  • BS Asahi, June 22, 13.00-15.54 (1st show)
  • CS Asahi Ch 2, August 13, 17.00-21.00

With all the 4F reports, Toyama clips, Sendai videos I almost forgot that we'll have Kobe TV broadcast in exactly 9 hours! :13877886:The ABC stream is available on iSakura and I'm planning to stream it (the link is above in the OP!). :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

56 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

With all the 4F reports, Toyama clips, Sendai videos I almost forgot that we'll have Kobe TV broadcast in exactly 9 hours! :13877886:The ABC stream is available on iSakura and I'm planning to stream it (the link is above in the OP!). :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

thank you!:10742289:

I was confused with all the stuff and what would be accessible to us and what was on local stations LOL

also, I've realized I need to change my plans for the morning :13877886: I thought I had a couple of spare hours before the broadcast but nope gotta get up and prepare myself to scream at the screen:67638860:good thing I've checked the Planet:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

1 minute ago, LadyLou said:

thank you!:10742289:

I was confused with all the stuff and what would be accessible to us and what was on local stations LOL

also, I've realized I need to change my plans for the morning :13877886: I thought I had a couple of spare hours before the broadcast but nope gotta get up and prepare myself to scream at the screen:67638860:good thing I've checked the Planet:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

This will be the only available stream it seems, the other two are on local channels. We have to wait for reports/news clips from Toyama and who knows maybe another 4F attempt :13877886:

Okay, so we have a streaming date in 7 1/2 hours then?

Goodnight everyone and thank you so much!!! :grouphug:

I'll be travelling at that time :13877886:

I hope to be able to watch Yuzu's performances later. Knowing the dedication of fanyus, I'm almost certain that a kind soul will record and upload the footage soon :snonegai:

4 hours ago, faeline said:

I'll be running my backup stream as well in case sally's get full :img_21:

https://www.rabb.it/nekobytes

Edit: I have to run a quick errand but I might not make it back in time for the opening. I turned on the stream already in case!

I joined already (I'm not excited, I'm not)... now watching a Japanese show... I'm not understanding anything, as per usual...

The things I do for Yuzu :rofl3:

Edit: I have to run a quick errand but I might not make it back in time for the opening. I turned on the stream already in case!

Thank you <3 

My rabbit is open now too!

Good morning, everybody! I'm ready! :10636614:

My internal Yuzu alarm clock woke me up at 4:30 this morning. I'm super excited. :loveshower:

The heat probably also contributed to that. It's sooo hot here in Vienna. :13877886:

15 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Thank you <3 

Thank you so much for the streams! Have fun and enjoy, everybody! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

20 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Thank you <3 

Jumped in, thank you:thanks:

Thank you to @faeline too, keeping the link ready in case of troubles LOL

Eta: And yeah I am still sleepy😅 I woke up like half an hour ago but I'm still not ready, and reading about 4T1eu3S woke me up only for a moment 😱

Omg ALREADY STARTIIIING