Jump to content
yuzuangel

2020 World Figure Skating Championships Ticket Market

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Distressing Evenko response about ticket delivery- the relevant piece as follows:

"We are still waiting for more precise informations from the production Skate Canada. Please note that it is at the discretion of each production when they release their tickets. If you still haven't received anything three to two weeks before the event, write us back and an agent will gladly assist you."

WHAT?????  Three to two weeks before the event?  This would point the finger at Skate Canada for the delay.  I'm going to try to not explode until after Friday (and give them the two days they responded to someone that it may take for electronic tickets to be delivered).

Well I mean if they’re saying it’s up to Skate Canada and SC is saying January 31st (+2 days) then I don’t see the need to be panicking? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ashanizer said:

Well I mean if they’re saying it’s up to Skate Canada and SC is saying January 31st (+2 days) then I don’t see the need to be panicking? 

I will not panic until after the 2nd, if tickets haven't been sent out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Selling ticket for Men FS in Section 119, Row O, Seat number 15 for original price $345.75. 

Selling Gala ticket for Gala in Section 121, Row B, Seat number 7 for original price $345.75.

 

PM me if interested!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ashanizer said:

Well I mean if they’re saying it’s up to Skate Canada and SC is saying January 31st (+2 days) then I don’t see the need to be panicking? 

I see you're new to how SC operates...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
В 26.12.2019 в 15:30, RZ8 сказал:

[SALE] World Championships 2020, All Event, SEC 110, ROW G, SEATS 7

For Sale:
ISU World Figure Skating Championships® - Montreal 2020
All ­Event Ticket
Bell Centre 1909 avenue des Canadiens-de-Montreal Montreal, QC, CA
SEC: 110 (Judges Side, near to Kiss & Cry Area,

imho, it is a good seat for the fancam videoshooting),
ROW: G,
SEATS: 7,
LEVEL: Price Level 2
Price: 1,680.75 CAD

Please, DM if you are interested in this ticket.
PayPal is accepted.

Good day!

My ticket is still on sale.

Please, DM if you are interested in this ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got my all event e-ticket! They finally sent it😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for a Monday practice ticket, preferably front 6 rows.
Please DM me if you have one or know of anyone who does. :thanks:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, kingbanana said:

Has anyone that purchased single day tickets gotten theirs? I haven't gotten anything 😭😭

Haven't got my single day tickets yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Haven't got my single day tickets yet

Do they have their ticket distribution on a computer system?  There is no reason why all the single event tickets should not have gone out by now (and I still just have the first day of practices..). Maybe SC knows how we feel about them and this is some form of retribution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, barbara said:

Do they have their ticket distribution on a computer system?  There is no reason why all the single event tickets should not have gone out by now (and I still just have the first day of practices..). Maybe SC knows how we feel about them and this is some form of retribution.

I think they're not that smart. It's probably just batch processing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think they're not that smart. It's probably just batch processing

Wow - I could have programmed a antique computer to have done this about 20 years ago.  I really think Skate Canada has just done all they could to keep re-sale down by withholding single event tickets.  And the fact that the only single event tickets that have gone out are the first day of practice - and they were inexpensive - is weird. Maybe I'll get my second day of practice ticket tomorrow. And then the men's SP ticket three days from now, and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend is looking to sell her all-event.

Section 116, row T, seat 9.

1365 CAD. Negociable

 

I can give you her contact info by private message.

 

Sold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, barbara said:

Wow - I could have programmed a antique computer to have done this about 20 years ago.  I really think Skate Canada has just done all they could to keep re-sale down by withholding single event tickets.  And the fact that the only single event tickets that have gone out are the first day of practice - and they were inexpensive - is weird. Maybe I'll get my second day of practice ticket tomorrow. And then the men's SP ticket three days from now, and so on.

Yer.  I bought my main comp single tickets way way before the practice ones and have so far received just practice ticket for 16th!  Def batch distribution. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...