2020 World Figure Skating Championships Ticket Market

在2020/2/1 at PM9点47分, pai说:

Selling one all event ticket  P2 level

section102 row v, long side near kc and the entrence

Price 1500CAD, also negociable

Paypal is accpeted

Please dam if you are interested

Thank you

the ticket is still on sale. the section is good for looking performance, also the entrance and kc. The price is negotiable. Please dm if you interested

Thank you

I received reply as follows

Please take note that your tickets for the World Figure Skating Championship ISU 2020 are in the process of being sent. We invite you to verify the content of your spam and junk mail in the next following days.

Hi all,

It might be best to put any discussion of delays in receiving tickets in the thread below as this thread is meant or buying and selling and not everyone who’s interested in the information will be looking in here.

41 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Hi all,

It might be best to put any discussion of delays in receiving tickets in the thread below as this thread is meant or buying and selling and not everyone who’s interested in the information will be looking in here.

Discussion on the non-delivery of tickets starts on page 111 (on that forum) for those who are looking......

Hello! Looking for 2 tickets for Friday for the Ladies Free, P1 or P2. Not too many options left! Hoping to find better seats than what is available on the official ticket site. 

В 30.01.2020 в 23:03, RZ8 сказал:

Good day!

My ticket is still on sale.

Please, DM if you are interested in this ticket.

UP!

I have a P2 all event ticket to sell. Section 214, seat A2. Price $1000 negotiable. Selling as I don’t think will be getting Canadian visa in time to fly.

Is that too late to looking for a ticket for Men’s FS:cry:

P1(long side) will be perfect for me, other seats for P1 are also okay :cry: PLZ message me if u have or u know any one selling it, really appreciate for that. It is so hard to get a FS ticket right now...

Is that too late to looking for one ticket for Men’s FS:cry:

P1(long side) will be perfect for me, other seats for P1 are also okay :cry: PLZ message me if u have or u know any one selling it, really appreciate for that. It is so hard to getting a FS ticket right now...

One all event Level 3 ticket, Section 116 Row T seat 6. Original value is 1370 cad, now selling at 1150 cad, or the equal value dollar / RMB are more preferred. Both PayPal and Venmo are accepted. If you are interested, please message me (price is negotiable).

Still looking for any of the following:

Monday Practice

Men’s SP

Men’s FS

Gala

GC/P1/front section of P2 preferably long side

I’d really appreciate it if anyone could DM me if you have any or see any for sale anywhere. :snonegai: Thank you very much.

sorry for the silly question but I have never watched a competition live and was wondering if I buy the really terrible single tickets that are left now will I regret it heavily??? I know it's late but I have finally convinced myself I have to watch him live at least once...rip wallet....

11 minutes ago, zootown said:

sorry for the silly question but I have never watched a competition live and was wondering if I buy the really terrible single tickets that are left now will I regret it heavily??? I know it's late but I have finally convinced myself I have to watch him live at least once...rip wallet....

I went to 2019 4CC (sitting in the upper deck) and 2019 Skate America (sitting second row) and both were amazing but different experiences. I went to 4CC because I HAD to see Rika's Beautiful Storm program live and even though I was far away it was such an amazing experience and I still could see a lot and you def get an aerial view of the action. While sitting in the second row for SA was awesome, I had tunnel vision at times sitting that close. Long story short, going live, no matter where your seat is, is such a wonderful once in a lifetime experience and you can always watch the broadcast of it later! 

Hello

This is an important message

Does anyone bought an all event ticket section 102 row v on viagogo?

Please contact me ASAP

Thank you