Hi, can someone please notify me when/if men's FS level A tickets are on sale on either atpi (canadian site) or cosport? Thanks!!!!

Hey! Any luck for you guys? I have Cat A for the SP, but I'm waiting on my friend in Korea to see how the lottery goes to see if I can get it for the free and for team.

I have A for both SP and LP and tried to help my friend to get a set in this round of ATPI sale but looks like Canada is gonna reserve men's tickets for packages as there were no men's tickets at all; and only B level tickets for other events :hammer:

Aww that's a bummer! The site appears to mail to the US as well so I figured maybe I'd try my luck. I also need to figure out lodging very soon but I'm on the fence for if i plan to be in korea the whole time. Will definitely visit Japan (my home away from home), and maybe even hong kong while i'm over there.

Hey! Any luck for you guys? I have Cat A for the SP, but I'm waiting on my friend in Korea to see how the lottery goes to see if I can get it for the free and for team.

I have A for both SP and LP and tried to help my friend to get a set in this round of ATPI sale but looks like Canada is gonna reserve men's tickets for packages as there were no men's tickets at all; and only B level tickets for other events :hammer:

Boo...

Hi hi all:

I have to to post in here! I also got the men's LP ticket but unfortunately it's only Cat C. Right now I am hoping to get men's sp. if any of you kind people here have extra Sp tickets after the lottery result come out, let me know please. I am also hoping to get better seats for the LP too. Thanks a lot, can't wait to see yuzu again in pyeongchang :devil:

I'm just wondering which PH posters are attending next year's Winter Olympic and what events?

My contact in Korea entered into the Olympic lottery for me and I GOT TICKETS TO THE MEN SP AND MEN LP. I'm so excited!

Now I have to figure out lodging, travel and all that stuff. I'm actually going alone (no one else is as big of a FS nerd as me).

I would love to meet other Fanyus at the Olympics to geek out together and share travel tips.

I'll be going but I'm not 100% sure on which events yet XD I'll let you guys know when everything is paid for a settled but for now I am going to:-

Team SP - B

Team FS - B

Men's SP - C <- I do not have these! If you are looking to sell 2 Men's SP any level please PM me!

Men's FS - B

Gala - C

I live in Seoul but going to 4CC from Seoul on the bus was such a headache so I'm going to be booking a hotel. I still have stuff to work out though

ETA: -_- out of the small hoard we had trying in the ticket lottery only 1 person managed to not mess up x_x I messed up by getting Team instead of singles and another got pairs instead of men's :cry:

How much are hotels gonna be? Because I looked at airbnb and they were crazy expensive!

I'm going too! My friend in Korea lucked out in the lottery! Level A for Team SP (men's, pairs), Team LP, Men's SP, Men's LP. I can't stay long enough for the Gala so I sold my B tickets that I got earlier through our US reseller. I will be figuring out my itinerary next week. My friend lives in Seoul. May save $$ and crash with her. I also might make a stop over in Hong Kong.

I'll be there too, have a couple extra tickets I'll need to sell for the men's SP and FS. Depending on how the team event assignments work out I may be in Korea for men and pairs SP, but I'll definitely be there for men, ladies, and the gala.

I'm going too! Got a ticket for men's SP and FS :) Still can't believe I'm doing it!

And I'm going alone, so it'll be great to meet up!

I'll be there too, have a couple extra tickets I'll need to sell for the men's SP and FS. Depending on how the team event assignments work out I may be in Korea for men and pairs SP, but I'll definitely be there for men, ladies, and the gala.

are they A level?? :D :D