This thread is to comment on the broadcast of  Fantasy on Ice 2019 in MAKUHARI

BNnvaZX.png

Instructions for Streaming

May 27:

June 10:

June 30:

July 7:

Event Show Date TV Broadcast
Fantasy on Ice in MAKUHARI (3 shows) 05.24-26.
  • BS Asahi, May 27, 21.00 (3rd show)
  • TV Asahi, June 10, 01.25
  • TV Asahi Ch2:
    • June 30, 14.00 (1st show)
    • July 7, 17.00 (2nd show)
    • July 28, 17.00 (3rd show)

Hi guys. Since the broadcast is 3hrs long, does anyone know what time Yuzuru's performances will be on? I'm guessing he was one of the last performers, wasn't he? I'm asking since I won't be able to watch the first 1.5 hours live...

34 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

Hi guys. Since the broadcast is 3hrs long, does anyone know what time Yuzuru's performances will be on? I'm guessing he was one of the last performers, wasn't he? I'm asking since I won't be able to watch the first 1.5 hours live...

Yuzu will likely be in the end of the second half. If you miss the first half then you will miss the opening though.

Hi, thank you for the rabbit link :img_21:I'm wondering, is there a limited number of people allowed in one room? This is my first time trying to use Rabbit :tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:

3 minutes ago, YellowShib said:

Hi, thank you for the rabbit link :img_21:I'm wondering, is there a limited number of people allowed in one room? This is my first time trying to use Rabbit :tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:

200 is the limit for public room as far I know, but I rarely use rabbit, only for planet streaming parties. I hope it'll be enough <3 

It’s very good of you to do it.  In my experience you need to join early and stay with it because there aren’t many doing this - I would if I knew how but am hopeless with tech and pathetically grateful to those who can do this for us.

30 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

It’s very good of you to do it.  In my experience you need to join early and stay with it because there aren’t many doing this - I would if I knew how but am hopeless with tech and pathetically grateful to those who can do this for us.

I hope many of you will be able to watch it and the stream will work fine. I tested it on rabbit today, the quality was good and it worked ok.

Tomorrow I'll open the rabbit room shortly before the broadcast starts. :snpeace:

3 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Espero que muitos de vocês possam assisti-lo e o stream funcionará bem. Eu testei no coelho hoje, a qualidade era boa e funcionou bem.

Amanhã vou abrir a sala dos coelhos pouco antes do início da transmissão. : snpeace:

Thank you!! It's good time for me and I'll be home. I'll be able to watch. Thank you!:10742289::loveshower::dancingpooh::yahoo:

Thank you @sallycinnamon as always! You are a guardian angel of the planet!! 

I shall hopefully join you guys later :D I took a day off today as it's my b'day. This is going to be a very nice gift from our overlord!!

Thank you:img_21:

51 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I shall hopefully join you guys later :D I took a day off today as it's my b'day. This is going to be a very nice gift from our overlord!!

Happy B-day!!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw::tumblr_meh7eaW0cM1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: May all your wishes come true! 

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Happy B-day!!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw::tumblr_meh7eaW0cM1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: May all your wishes come true! 

Thank you!! Around this time of the year, there are always FaOI on so I'm really happy :)

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Happy birthday!:10815002:

23 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

Happy birthday!:10815002:

Thank you :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: