Which GP(s) do you think Yuzu will choose?

Which GP(s) do you think Yuzu will choose?   

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, thanks for such an awesome analysis of the likely possibilities!  It all makes so much sense.....but can I really trust ISU to make such informed and logical decisions?:english2:

I do think Yuzu would want to revenge all those Skate Canada silvers though, so I think he will choose SCI. (also, selfishly I want to go because I’ve got a ticket).

I'd like RC cuz that's probably the only event we can have 4K fancam  =))) (CoC is out of list, pretty sure Yuzu won't go there). I used to have tons of Yuzu's programs in my playlist but now all gone, only fancams are left. I'd rather watch fancams over official broadcasts with silly commentary any day :embSwan:

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

The decision will be made on 19-20, so hopefully they'll announce it on the 20th or 21st the latest.

Oh so only like a week of drought after Toyama before we all have something to rant about. Just for the hell of it, imagine if Yuzu was lurking here and picked Skate America/ IdF. He is the troll lord, after all. :headdesk:

37 minutes ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Oh so only like a week of drought after Toyama before we all have something to rant about. Just for the hell of it, imagine if Yuzu was lurking here and picked Skate America/ IdF. He is the troll lord, after all. :headdesk:

USFS would not allow it. They surely would want Nathan at Skate America.

15 minutes ago, eagle said:

USFS would not allow it. They surely would want Nathan at Skate America.

Also, only the winner's wishes are respected, if at all. The decision makers are the Feds and ISU. Technically, skaters including Yuzu do not choose, but are assigned instead.

I can't remember my answers for the poll, but agree largely with @Xen

SA: Nate+Boyang

SC: Yuzu+Misha

Idf: Vincent+Shoma

CoC: Vincent+Misha

RC: Nate+Shoma

NHK: Yuzu+Boyang

I can't explain why I place Yuzu in NHK instead of Shoma, except for a hunch that JSF might want Yuzu skating at home as much as possible before he r******. Also to give every chance for  a Jpn victory with the highest possible ranked Jpn skater.

Shoma for RC seems likely given his new training digs. 

The only sure thing is Nate at SA.

Based on the schedule SC+NHK or SC+RC

If he is really healthy and point on RC+NHK

But I wonder where is kuyashii the most, not being able to win in Japan (World's '19 :dislike:) or not getting his dream tribute skate in Russia (RC :dontdothistome:)

If I am going to go for my selfish desires please go for NHK so I have like a 0.5% chance to go lmao. :3: