Which GP(s) do you think Yuzu will choose?

Which GP(s) do you think Yuzu will choose?   

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SC & NHK.

Me? Voting for what would fit my agenda? I'd never... :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

Please, Zuzu, come to Skate Canada :fingerscrossed:

NHK  because I have a feeling that Japan might want him back, given how long it had been before Saitama, and Shoma not being top3 this time. The main down side is that it's the last GP, thus close to the final... I guess Rostelecom would be my alternative choice otherwise. Time to break the injury curses.

10 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Nobody's voted for SkAm / IdF :10814716:

Cos Nathan most likely be at SA. Both of them cant be in the same competition.

France has the cardboard light medals, so yeah, dont think Yuzuru would go there again

Last season, Nathan chose IdF because Yale had a break during that time. This year, Yale's break coincides with NHK, and I don't think he can go there right? I assume either Shoma or Yuzu will be at NHK. 

I don't think Nathan will want IdF this season because he has midterms on 10/25 and if I were him, I'd be too wiped out from studying to want to do a comp the following week. That leaves CoC or Rostelecom. China might not want Nathan in order to protect Boyang. Also Rostelecom is closer to Yale's Nov. break, so if Nathan goes to Rostelecom, he may be able to make up any loss school time during his break.

So I gave Rostelecom to Nathan and placed Yuzu at NHK. My other pick for Yuzu was SCI, but he might end up at IdF because if Nathan gets SA & Rostelecom, and Yuzu gets NHK and SCI, Vincent ends up with back-to-back GPs. So it makes more sense if the assignments are like this instead:

SA: Nathan
SCI: Vincent, Shoma
IdF: Yuzu
CoC: Vincent, Shoma
Rostelecom: Nathan
NHK: Yuzu

Alternatively, if Yuzu picks Rostelecom, and China doesn't care if Nathan competes with Boyang, we could get this:

SCI: Yuzu

IdF: Vincent, Shoma

CoC: Nathan

Rostelecom: Yuzu

NHK: Vincent, Shoma

3 hours ago, IceWings said:

Alternatively, if Yuzu picks Rostelecom, and China doesn't care if Nathan competes with Boyang, we could get this:

IdF: Vincent, Shoma

CoC: Nathan

NHK: Vincent, Shoma

OR

SA: Nate

IdF: Nate

CoC: Vince

NHK: Vince

11 hours ago, Neenah said:

I voted for SC and RC because I think they are the best timing wise. Yuzu needs time to recharge between competitions so I think those two are the best option.

He may end up at NHK if he or Japan wanted it badly, but I hope not. It is too close the GPF

Same, I pick Skate Canada and Rostelecom too, I thought of NHK Trophy and Rostelecom at first but seeing the GP schedule it is one of the least likely picks for Yuzu now :think: — assuming that Yuzu's GP of choice is always NHK Trophy or Rostelecom then I picked the possibly the next best pick — a GP early in the start of the series and Rostelecom. I pick Skate Canada because it's also a GP Yuzu used to despite underscoring :þ (and also because Nathan is most likely going to Skate America, but he's really the only other skater I think of when I think of the GP pick).

...and I don't really think of other skaters when choosing which GPs Yuzu might possibly go to...