1 minute ago, Fay said:

So far no explanations, but I am afraid so. The field of men is getting thinner. So out of top six, two are out with injuries/illnesses/whatever, one is out of contention. Who does it leave us with? Nathan, Yuzu (touch wood) and Shoma? And who else? 

Rizzo should qualify for the final now unless he completely flops.

Aliev has a decent chance IMO.

Keegan has an outside chance if he can win CoC and no one else steps up.

If Jason can get one of his quads working for NHK he could also be in with a shout, possibly even if he doesn't but it would be a longer shot.

Aymoz as well.

Then there's always Voronov ready to pop up and surprise everyone.

Or someone like Keiji, Nam or Ignatov could pull off some unexpected results.

It's going to be interesting, there are many guys who'll have a chance for the final if they skate well. Aliev, Rizzo, maybe even Aymoz or Jason too. Ignatov will have back to back events and he doesn't have the PCS yet and while he has the Toe-loop and Salchow he only has a chance for a medal if he goes squeaky clean in both programs.

6 минут назад, Muralla17 сказал:

Yuzu-Shoma-Nathan-Jason-Rizzo... that is my bet. About the 6th one.... no idea.

I hope for Kevin, his chances are not bad, though can be Dima too if skates good at CoR (though I really dunno what to expect from him sometimes)

CoC winner is the most unpredictable now.

5 minutes ago, madraykin said:

Is is bad that I kinda don't want Aymoz there just because I want the YouTube stream to stay up so I can watch it when I get back from Italy...:bye-smiley:

Huge yes!!!

Let's send our list to the ISU! :iagree:

10 minutes ago, Fay said:

Can we have Aymoz? Please? That would be an interesting set! 

Huge yes!!!

Let's send our list to the ISU! :iagree:

3 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I hope for Kevin, his chances are not bad, though can be Dima too if skates good at CoR (though I really dunno what to expect from him sometimes)

CoC winner is the most unpredictable now.

Dima looks in a better shape than last season both mentally and physically but pressure will be big on him at CoR so I don't know how will he handle the situation.

The GP series will have some suprises maybe.

5 минут назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

Dima looks in a better shape than last season both mentally and physically but pressure will be big on him at CoR so I don't know how will he handle the situation.

I agree. Russian boys and pressure are not good together in the recent years.

5 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I agree. Russian boys and pressure are not good together in the recent years.

They are really not good together recently. Well I just hope Dima can show good form at CoR too, although his programs are not my favouite this season I still missed seeing him in better form last season. He is a skater with lots of good qualities.

1 hour ago, Fay said:

So far no explanations, but I am afraid so. The field of men is getting thinner. So out of top six, two are out with injuries/illnesses/whatever, one is out of contention. Who does it leave us with? Nathan, Yuzu (touch wood) and Shoma? And who else? 

Who else? Kolyada?

9 hours ago, Fay said:

Ok, there’s the reason. Too hard combining studies and training for GP

He mentioned earlier that he has to travel to the rink every day and he only has one training sesson a day. It's understandable that it's not easy to juggle between universtiy and training then. At least it is not an injury.