33 minutes ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

What happened to me??? I had my tickets for IDF (3h drive from home it was a given) was ready to go to Rostelecom if Yuzu went there. And now in a crazy moment with my friends from Helsinki I have bought tickets, accommodation and flights for SC!!!:headdesk:it was done in ten minutes. His power... 

😂😂😂😂

I thouhgt about be coming crazy and doing the same with NHK, but tickets are not yet available! I am New, but I see now NHK even more affordable than Torino Gates! 

3 hours ago, LadyLou said:

I wouldn't underestimate Sota, with the rate he got his 3A and 4T back and is trying new ones I won't even be surprised if he keeps upgrading his BV:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

(and we were all so sure Misha&Boyang would medal, and look at what happened. Yuzu was guaranteed to be in GPF and look what happened:14066882: but yeah, in theory the assignments aren't bad)

not sure if Misha would have been expected to win agains Vincent, after all Vincent was on WC podium and has a higher SB + more quads, but IMO with half-adopted Shoma in place of MIsha they have higher chances to have a skater they like on top of podium:biggrin: 

still mourning over my Yuzu fancams tho

Aside from Sota (who we should neither underestimate nor overestimate, because that ankle has to have its limitations and I'd rather he doesn't rush it), I don't think NHK is an easy field? Mikhail messed up big time several times last season, and at least Aymoz, Brown, Hiwatashi and Voronov could be tough rivals if they nail their jumps.

2 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

😂😂😂😂

I thouhgt about be coming crazy and doing the same with NHK, but tickets are not yet available! I am New, but I see now NHK even more affordable than Torino Gates! 

I won’t even try NHK, tickets are crazily impossible to get alas, it’s not even about money, the whole thing is a lottery :13877886:we tried for Worlds and lost every single time. I’m not ready to go through it again. But good luck!!! If you get tickets it’ll be an awesome event. And nothing beats seeing Yuzu live in competition.:snpeace:

3 minutes ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

I won’t even try NHK, tickets are crazily impossible to get alas, it’s not even about money, the whole thing is a lottery :13877886:we tried for Worlds and lost every single time. I’m not ready to go through it again. But good luck!!! If you get tickets it’ll be an awesome event. And nothing beats seeing Yuzu live in competition.:snpeace:

Is it really a lottery or do you mean that is it really difficult to buy then? Thanks

5 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Last year, Yuzu broke the curse of non-gold at the first GP comp so this year, well and truly the Canadian silver curse should be sorted!

But pleeeeze skating god, do not ask for sacrifice of a living GOAT to break the curse...:13877886:

We could sacrifice paper goats (plushies would look at me with big sad eyes, so I couldn't, not even for Y.... okay, yes for Yuzu I could.  Plushie goat and Nessie bonfire if needed!!!)

1 hour ago, anski said:

I know!!! I really, really wanna go. Might only do Saturday tho and I need to figure out travel as it's harder to get to from London than I was expecting but !!!

You can fly Heathrow to Lyon it's then 20 miles and a 40 min 'ish journey to the train station which has trains to Grenoble or go by train St Pancreas by tunnel to Gare de Nord, taxi or whatever to Gare de Lyon then train Lyon to Grenoble on Eurostar.  We did the Eurostar last year you just have to be careful with connections. It's a long way to go for just a day.

30 минут назад, Muralla17 сказал:

Is it really a lottery or do you mean that is it really difficult to buy then? Thanks

It's a lottery for Japanese (you can try use proxy for them but I've got no luck, though my Japanese friend did), there maybe a lottery for foreigners but very hard to win. Also you can try resale but it's expensive. So, any other event is better if you can go there.

I like so many of the men in Yuzu's two picks... even aside from him they would probably be my favourite fields, so as long as SOMEONE looks after his health, it is going to be wonderful.  I can't go (Canada is too far and I've been here long enough to know what Japanese ticket sales are like) but hopefully we will get good video of them all.

Now the wait for media day and prooooogggrammmmmsssss...

Just now, Paskud said:

Remember about come back of Beauty Blogger Yuzu in his first insta live.:tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg:

Yay Saturday we have 

- Kose Talkshow

- FaoI

- and some news at a Sports news Programm (that’s probably only a few seconds long but that’s not even important)

29 minutes ago, Lunna said:

It's a lottery for Japanese (you can try use proxy for them but I've got no luck, though my Japanese friend did), there maybe a lottery for foreigners but very hard to win. Also you can try resale but it's expensive. So, any other event is better if you can go there.

Proxy? Do you mean it is easier to get tickets using a japanese IP?