3 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

That would probably be Max's greatest dream come true. :pouty:

Imagine, if Yuzu landed Nessie successfully for the first time in that event and Max could comment live in Torino on that historic moment.

THAT emotional outburst... :muahaha:

4 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Imagine, if Yuzu landed Nessie successfully for the first time in that event and Max could comment live in Torino on that historic moment.

THAT emotional outburst... :muahaha:

In this case, Max wouldn't be able to comment any following performances anymore... :LOL:

53 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Last year, Yuzu broke the curse of non-gold at the first GP comp so this year, well and truly the Canadian silver curse should be sorted!

But pleeeeze skating god, do not ask for sacrifice of a living GOAT to break the curse...:13877886:

Speaking of goat sacrifice got me thinking — if you are fortunate enough to live near/have an Arabic/Middle Eastern grill restaurant in your place then go there and order a menu of lamb/goat grill...(lamb grill kebab, lamb grill dish with flat bread/rice, what have you), or even any other places that have lamb grill on the menu...

That might work as a sacrifice of sorts for Yuzu....:goat:

41 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I want to see Yuzu, Misha and Matteo podium at SCI :) But if a Canadian must make it there, Roman can be next to Yuzu with Matteo :D

Matteo and Roman should fight for the waist 

:pouty:

38 minutes ago, airi said:

Well I'm a happy person who doesn't believe in curses :D bring it on, GP season!

are you suuuuuureeeeeeee

...while I do believe in *higher* powers I try not to put too much of my thought on them, that said FS competitions (esp. GP series) make it exceedingly hard not to do so...:smiley-scared001:

...I just want Yuzu to pass all the comps trouble-free, why is that too much to ask?? :tumblr_m9pdbpGWWe1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, Moria Polonius said:

The only thing that comes to my mind is that maybe Kolyada wanted a competition with less pressure. At Rostelecom he'd be against Vincent Zhou - and he'd be expected to win. His assignments are actually very good, if he doesn't mess up, she should get 2 silvers, or even gold if Yuzu messes up. The only other person who could beat him is, I think, Nam. He's not going against Samarin or Junhwan or or Aliev or Kvitelashvili or Keegan.

I wouldn't underestimate Sota, with the rate he got his 3A and 4T back and is trying new ones I won't even be surprised if he keeps upgrading his BV:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

(and we were all so sure Misha&Boyang would medal, and look at what happened. Yuzu was guaranteed to be in GPF and look what happened:14066882: but yeah, in theory the assignments aren't bad)

not sure if Misha would have been expected to win agains Vincent, after all Vincent was on WC podium and has a higher SB + more quads, but IMO with half-adopted Shoma in place of MIsha they have higher chances to have a skater they like on top of podium:biggrin: 

still mourning over my Yuzu fancams tho

45 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I need Max and Yuzu peptalk in the Eurosport studio in Torino. That has to happen.

yes please :biggrin:

tho I don't think there will be direct interactions  :smiley-sad021: a pity :/ I bet Max would have more insightful questions to ask than what he does with all the Poohs...

(tbh if there was no language barrier I imagine things would go like with Matsuoka LOL I'd love it)

(I need healthy Yuzu in GPF Turin as a revenge for Milan WC:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: skating gods please don't ruin this fanyu's plans)

8 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

are you suuuuuureeeeeeee 

...while I do believe in *higher* powers I try not to put too much of my thought on them, that said FS competitions (esp. GP series) make it exceedingly hard not to do so...:smiley-scared001:

yes ;p I believe in bad luck or Patrick Chan's required SC gold, or even judges playing to their agenda, but no, the figure skating curses don't exist.

Sorry, talking about curses just usually sounds to me as finding excuses when there's really no need for that, as no one always win :) ofc I know most of that talk is not serious but really, imo it's better to have more faith in skaters than some unknown non existing powers, lol.

1 hour ago, airi said:

well, last year the people also said he should win or get a silver when the assigment were out and we know what happened... it's wide open, really.

Weeelll, I did say "if he doesn't mess up". :68468287: I mean, with Misha it's always wide-open. :smiley_hairpull:

25 minutes ago, anski said:

I REALLY wanna go to Internationaux de France now I know Shoma is going... Alina too and James & Cipres. Gotta start saving?

Add to that Wakaba, Kaori and Mae, Nate, Kevin and Tomoki, Papadkis and Cizeron and not forgetting Smart and Diaz.  OK ok..... I got a soft spot for Olivia. 

Small arena with great views.  (glass on long sides) so don't sit right at the front.  Grenoble is a stunning place set in the Alps and the foods fabulous. 

What's not to love.  Mmmmm I'm talking myself into it.  

:smiley-talk005:

16 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

Add to that Wakaba, Kaori and Mae, Nate, Kevin and Tomoki, Papadkis and Cizeron and not forgetting Smart and Diaz.  OK ok..... I got a soft spot for Olivia. 

Small arena with great views.  (glass on long sides) so don't sit right at the front.  Grenoble is a stunning place set in the Alps and the foods fabulous. 

What's not to love.  Mmmmm I'm talking myself into it.  

:smiley-talk005:

I know!!! I really, really wanna go. Might only do Saturday tho and I need to figure out travel as it's harder to get to from London than I was expecting but !!!