I wish he would have come to Europe, for at least once 😭😭😭

Now i am thinking of travelling to japan for nhk. Does any of you knows how difficult is to get tickets there? 

Are they usually cheaper than this year torino prices? 

And, when are usually tickets available? 

Thanks 😭😭😭

NHK will have full of my favs!! Uncle Voronov is stationed at NHK for the past few years :D

A-Moz, Misha, Jason and Sota! Wow wow:tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

But I have a feeling that the 3rd Jpn spot TBD could be "senpai"....but then again, he'll have to get the minimum TES before that so that'll be interesting.

10 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

So... nothing I could get to... :crybaby:Now I am hoping for a reasonable ticket price for finals 

luckily got [shitti] ticket for SC [boughy it last week] and a better one for S AM

not bad as att

and ACI

which means i will have to travel half the world twice in less than a month

I impulse bought (also bad) SCI tickets haha. I can only go to one of ACI/SCI though. At least I'm invulnerable to Yuzu choosing not to do ACI/my job refusing to let me take vacation on certain days. But if both are fine, which to go to. Hm.

If only NHK tickets weren't so hard to get :13877886:

wow so soon!

comments: sad I won't have half of my Yuzu fancams, but kinda predictable with Shoma's half-move to Eteri. Vincent has back to back assignments...:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:  an early Shoma vs Nahan, wasn't expecting that, while I expected the Nathan vs Boyang... LMAO Misha and Yuzu seem to kinda end always competing in same GP not that I am complaining... hopefully Sota will finally get to compete with Yuzuru. The return of SC will mean balance in the Universe will be restored and Yuzuru will be healthy in his second GP? I hope so

SA ladies seems quite tough for Kaori and Wakababy, I hope they'll do well... and WHOA kinda expceted and kinda shocking, Rika vs Sasha T in SC! Mai bb will be there too and Zhenya...tough field that too...tbh surprised they went for Sasha in COR rather than Anna nats chamap or Alina... Alina in NHK will make many people happy tho, since she's already much loved there... and whoa NHK has Rika, not Kaori the Nats champion? I thought NHK usually wanted Nats champions, then again they also went for Yuzu... happy Alena K has two assignments...

still haven't processed the rest

my main concern for Yuzu's assignments (no footage aside, but well, at least there should be nice camerawork in NHK) is that there's quite a gap between SC and NHK and that NHK is pretty close to GPF...taking into account timezones and such, tbh I thought a combo SC+RC would be the better timed, all comps evenly spaced and enough time to cope with all those jet lags...

It seems good choices for Yuzu, SC will be in British Columbia but at least he'll stay on the continent, he'll then a month until NHK. Kolyada will be at both competitions like last year.

Zhou does back-to-back events, Nathan will compete at SA and IdF so he'll have a month until GPF.

I'm very happy for Sota getting a spot at NHK. It is possible that Dai might get the remaining spot later...

Ladies will be a bloodbath, SC is really packed with Rika, Zhenya, Trusova, Mai (poor Mai again....CoC looks a bit better for her), Tennell, You and Yelim...

Zhenya will go to CoR, and she'll again face Trusova there. 

Kostornaia also got two spots, great!

I haven't even looked at pairs & ID yet. :13877886: