11 minutes ago, airi said:

Top 12 from Worlds has guaranteed 2 spots, so from this 4 only Liza could lose a spot, and she had second best total last year... Would they do this to her again? I think more probable is they will think of something so one of the girls who should get a spot because of SB or world standing, will... not get it, lol. Maria oraz Serafima,  who really had only this one good competition last season which earned her top 24 SB. But I'm really curious actually what they will do. I just know I want Alena and Liza with 2 spots and Gubanova with at least one. 

Do you have the SB list?

EDIT: Got it. http://www.isuresults.com/isujsstat/sb2018-19/sbtslto.htm

Kosto is 11th on the SB list, far behind Tukt. Yes, worrying for her might be entirely valid. :/ I'd rather save the energy for a couple days down the line though.

5 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

Do you have the SB list?

EDIT: Got it. http://www.isuresults.com/isujsstat/sb2018-19/sbtslto.htm

Kosto is 11th on the SB list, far behinf Tukt. Yes, worrying for her might be entirely valid. :/ I'd rather save the energy for a couple days down the line though.

I actually worried for her spots since she withdrew from JWC, but eh, will see soon.

10 minutes ago, shanshani said:

Couldn't Rusfed give their host pick for CoR to her? 

All 18 spots Russia can have are taken in theory, so there may not be a place for host pick - Alina, Evgenia, Sofia and Sasha with two, and because that many girls earned a spot with SB or world standing, only two more can get two, if sticking to the rules. And I predicted it to be Liza and Anna, hm. Will see. As far as I know it is the first time when THAT many girls from one country have guaranteed spots.

29 minutes ago, airi said:

All 18 spots Russia can have are taken in theory, so there may not be a place for host pick - Alina, Evgenia, Sofia and Sasha with two, and because that many girls earned a spot with SB or world standing, only two more can get two, if sticking to the rules. And I predicted it to be Liza and Anna, hm. Will see. As far as I know it is the first time when THAT many girls from one country have guaranteed spots.

Huh, really? Wow. I kind of think Rusfed might put pressure on someone behind the scenes in order to get Alena two spots, in that case...

Who else from team Russia is guaranteed spots besides the skaters you listed?

1 minute ago, shanshani said:

Huh, really? Wow. I kind of think Rusfed might put pressure on someone behind the scenes in order to get Alena two spots, in that case...

Who else from team Russia is guaranteed spots besides the skaters you listed?

One spot because of SB or world standing - Liza, Anna S, Alena, Nastya Gubanova, Stanislava, Anna Tarusina, Serafima, Maria.

I also think they may find a way somehow.

Poll:

How many quads/3As will be attempted/ successfully landed at GPF/ Worlds next season in the men's/ ladies' event?  :1:

It's really spooky, if you think about it...

The assignments will be very interesting this time.

3 hours ago, airi said:

One spot because of SB or world standing - Liza, Anna S, Alena, Nastya Gubanova, Stanislava, Anna Tarusina, Serafima, Maria.

I also think they may find a way somehow.

I thought Tarusina stays in juniors? Or they can throw Gubanova out the window like always.:dry: But now I understand why Serafima posts these quad falls.

Seriously, Alena will have her two spots. She is beloved Eteri girl.

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Poll:

How many quads/3As will be attempted/ successfully landed at GPF/ Worlds next season in the men's/ ladies' event?  :1:

It's really spooky, if you think about it...

The assignments will be very interesting this time.

I will be surprised if even two of them will succeed in their 3a/quad plans.:scowl::sigh:

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

I thought Tarusina stays in juniors? Or they can throw Gubanova out the window like always.:dry: But now I understand why Serafima posts these quad falls.

Seriously, Alena will have her two spots. She is beloved Eteri girl.

I will be surprised if even two of them will succeed in their 3a/quad plans.:scowl::sigh:

Well they earned a spot and are eligible, Fed can really only unofficialy hold them back. 

It's like embarrassment of the riches in Russia, really. I want to knooooow.