In around a month GP assignments will be published for the season 2019/20.

Those who finished Top 12 (singles) or Top 10 (ice dance) at the previous World Championships are guaranteed two spots and those who are in the Top 24 in World Standings or are in the Top 24 in the Season's Best list are guaranteed one spot.

Link to Worlds results

Link to World Standings

Link to Season Best results

ISU 2019/2020 Grand Prix of Figure Skating, Grand Prix Final Announcement

GP schedule 2019/2020:

Event Date
Skate America October 18 - 20
Skate Canada October 25 - 27
Internationaux de France November 1 - 3
Cup of China November 8 - 10
Rostelecom Cup November 15 - 17
NHK Trophy November 22 - 24

Edited to add:

GP assignments 2018/19:

press release

Men

Ladies

Pairs

Ice Dance

22 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

In around a month GP assignments will be published for the season 2019/20.

Those who finished Top 12 (singles) or Top 10 (ice dance) at the previous World Championships are guaranteed two spots and those who are in the Top 24 in World Standings or are in the Top 24 in the Season's Best list are guaranteed one spot.

Link to Worlds results

Link to World Standings

Link to Season Best results

GP schedule 2019/2020:

Event Date
Skate America October 18 - 20
Skate Canada October 25 - 27
Internationalux de France November 1 - 3
Cup of China November 8 - 10
Rostelecom Cup November 15 - 17
NHK Trophy November 22 - 24

well

so far got a ticket for skate america

Well as useless JSFSA is I think they will try to get at least Rika to qualify. She has the highest ceiling for the short program for now and she is also upping her bv for both the short and free next season. as long as she could land at least 2 triple axels, I think she can qualify. I dont see any us ladies qualifying aside but Alysa Liu but she's still a junior. We'll probably see 5 russians and 1 japanese with Evgenia, Elisabet, and Liza fighting for the last spot 

48 minutes ago, Paskud said:

I don't think we will see Japan lady at GPF. Rika is the only one I can think about, but even with her I'm not 100% sure.

And if USA lady (whoever) will medal at her first GP, USFSA will push her hard later.

Last season i didn't think even for a second that we would see Samodurova at GPF. But she made it thanks to an incredible combination of luck and consistency. So everything is possible.

At this state, everyone is equal.

57 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

Well as useless JSFSA is I think they will try to get at least Rika to qualify. She has the highest ceiling for the short program for now and she is also upping her bv for both the short and free next season. as long as she could land at least 2 triple axels, I think she can qualify. I dont see any us ladies qualifying aside but Alysa Liu but she's still a junior. We'll probably see 5 russians and 1 japanese with Evgenia and Liza fighting for the last spot 

I think JSF supports (in ladies at least) whoever is reigning Japan champion. Currently it's Kaori.

JSF isn't smart enough to support skaters with the highest scoring potential. Look at their junior boys.

for now we don't even know who get 2 spots, really, it's so complicated with Russian ladies this year, it's not even a joke. And we definitely will see some of the top ones get back to back assigments, there's just no way around it.

and yes, in GP, absolutely everything can happen.

24 minutes ago, airi said:

for now we don't even know who get 2 spots, really, it's so complicated with Russian ladies this year, it's not even a joke. And we definitely will see some of the top ones get back to back assigments, there's just no way around it.

and yes, in GP, absolutely can happen.

At least it's easier for Japanese ladies. I've read somewhere that Japan have 17 spots. Maybe 18. I think that Rika, Kaori, Satoko, Mai, Mako will have two spots, thanks to their results and SB. That makes 10 spots. With 7/8 spots remaining, Yuna and Wakaba can have two spots. Marin is in trouble. So the 3-4 last spots will be between her, Yuhana Yokoi/Yuna Aoki and maybe Ayaka Hosoda.

11 minutes ago, Yume said:

At least it's easier for Japanese ladies. I've read somewhere that Japan have 17 spots. Maybe 18. I think that Rika, Kaori, Satoko, Mai, Mako will have two spots, thanks to their results and SB. That makes 10 spots. With 7/8 spots remaining, Yuna and Wakaba can have two spots. Marin is in trouble. So the 3-4 spots will be between her, Yuhana Yokoi/Yuna Aoki and maybe Ayaka Hosoda.

YES! GP spot for Ayaka :smiley-angelic001:

23 минуты назад, Paskud сказал:

I think JSF supports (in ladies at least) whoever is Japan champion at the moment. Currently it's Kaori.

I think Rika had enough support this season, her marks were on the rise, so if she can keep up her BV her marks will be good. Though I think clean Kaori can have a chance for GPF and Rika might be unstable with new layout.

With Russian ladies it's hard to say, at one hand there's a lot, on the other who knows in what form will be Med, Liza, Alina at the start of the season? Will juniors keep their quads and how judges will mark them in seniors? Too many questions. Also there's always a bit of luck in terms of level of competition at different GPs.