Team France

Guest turquoiseblue
1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

WOOOOOO Kevin, always a music  :girlsigh:and this extract from his SP is  :2thumbsup: :peace2: , he is innovative ...... 

It's very dynamic, powerful and innovative :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: I can't wait to see the whole programme :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

Just now, Yuzuwinnie said:

Remember that she had an accident in full competition (I don't know which one) and that's why her leg bandage..... 

Not the bandage, her legwrap, as in, her jumping techniques. This is not a good thing because it may slow down rotational speed and hence increase the probability of UR and nasty fall. That being said, I have seen some skaters intentionally employing some leg wrap so they can do the same jumps but with less rotations. I sure hope this is the case for her and not her bad jumping habit getting worse. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest turquoiseblue
5 hours ago, Melodie said:

This toxic sport and those toxic people involved can go to hell.

Poor Gabi :(

For context

Here are some reactions from skaters:

8 hours ago, Melodie said:

This toxic sport and the toxic people involved can go to hell.

Poor Gabi:(

For context

2 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

Here are some reactions from skaters:

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

I hope this can help Gabi heal

It looks like an interesting project. 

XIUPIA sent the whole link on "general" and I could easily listen to what Gabi says and it's really  :yucky: and taken up in the tweets here and it's true that it's not enough to smile at K&C : it's not only facade in fact and I would not have suspected Gabi's suffering and the project with Madi looks good to me and ENJOY for her 

14 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

XIUPIA a envoyé tout le lien sur "général" et j'ai pu facilement écouter ce que dit Gabi et c'est vraiment  :disgusting: et repris dans les tweets ici et c'est vrai qu'il ne suffit pas de sourire à K&C : ce n'est pas que de façade en fait et je ne le ferais pas J'ai soupçonné la souffrance de Gabi et le projet avec Madi m'a l'air bien et ENJOY pour elle 

All of you English-speaking fanyus, were you able to understand ALL of XIUPIA's link to the general? which is all in French and here there are only excerpts and certainly the main ones on Gabi's malaise  :( and here is a supplement that you will understand better in relation to ALL SPORTS and especially GABI 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vjWjFbsJiw 

• 1 year later...
23 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Kevin Aymoz has finally returned to training. From his Insta reels:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5Dqw34omuk/?igsh=MXVjdnpsazNxZzY3cw==

I hope he got all the help he needed and is in a stronger state of mind.

THANK YOU  :thanks: for posting this for Kevin and I wouldn't have known otherwise, because in France I haven't read any news about him and of course I also hope for him that his mind is OK and take some time for him , Above all ......