sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in TOYAMA

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

should we fight at dawn to establish official guidelines for glow throws?:graucho:

:embSwan:  :LOL:

I think I join @4Nessie and pick "Makurade" as my favorite version, since it's been the premiere with all the tension and excitement, the eager wait for every snippet, Yuzu's short prep time, the special features like the leather top, great red lights, nice camera angles and all the other 11 reasons mentioned above. I watched that version by far the most (the 24 loop at the first day alone :laughing:) and burned every second of it on my retina. So yeah, it's very special in many ways.

However, I love to rewatch the other versions, too. They make the journey of Masquerade complete with all its strengths and highlights.

EDIT: I've just found Origin uncut on YT:

51 minutes ago, faeline said:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av57973432

It's not great but it's a source! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I really would like to write some meaningful comment but the girl playing violin and Yuzuru just killed my brain!

He really doesn’t do things in half it’s always 100% with his skating ,what a beautiful artist he is!I hope he knows how much we all respect what he does and how much we enjoy it

Sorry if this was posted before. Cute bloopers from the FaOI Toyama promotion (I think?) :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

I think I am the same as @Henni147 and @4Nessie when it comes to favourite Masq... We do have the twitter "Yabaiiiii" reports that kinda warns us, but I don't think anyone was prepared for Masquerade. I was seriously stunned for days, weeks even, and I've also watched it countless times. That initial impact stayed with me, even though I'd say that the later versions are more complete and controlled. The raw emotions though... :2011112318014775d::2011112318014775d::2011112318014775d: I'm not sure any of the current competing skaters are able to deliver such an emotional dark and angsty performance without making it cliche. It is also really at this point that I thought to myself that "omg, he has really grown up into a man..."

Anyone noticed that the Y spiral for KuriMemo is now an I spiral? Seriously, what kind of flexibility does Yuzu has?! :14066882:

Has anyone posted this yet? The broadcast is up in full on youtube

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

44:39-49:35: I have no words.

:13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886:

It's a shame a lot of the performances were just clips, but overall, I'm quite happy with the ones they chose to show. Got most of the highlights IMO. Could have done without Carmen, though... Really, while I love Mayuko, I'd rather they showed Bad Guy for Alina, as it was definitely better. Though I guess with the copyright issues that's even less likely to happen. But other than that, it was quite fun. I have to say though, the video of the moment where Yuzu faces Toshi for the Crystal Memories part has far less impact than it did in real life. But I guess that can't be helped.

And I still have no idea where Yuzu got the energy for that Encore. Even the last part of Masquerade looked like he managed only on sheer willpower, because his body seems exhausted. He was running on empty and yet he managed that encore, with that speed... it's incredible, really...

11小時前, TallyT說:

yeah....speechless and want to cry after watching Masquerade (his tireness made me so worry...poor boy) and the piano solo after it make me so emotion.............

and the Origin afterwards.........................Yuzu you are not only given us 100%.............it is 1000%......thank you for let me know i can give out more in my real life.

30 minutes ago, faeline said:

HD sources for those who want to KEEP THEM ALLLLLL

OF COURSE we want to keep them all:smiley-happy093:

and whoa.... HD makes everything even more gorgeous.... KuriMemo :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5: Masquerade:10742290:  and all the sparkles! and all the little details! And ORIGIN OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dpooh: I wanted to physically go there and make him slow down during that sit spin, it was too fast for my poor brain:omg:

4 hours ago, faeline said:

HD sources for those who want to KEEP THEM ALLLLLL

I realised that the version that I managed to download is only 720p, so I did some mp3 extraction + putting the audio back to the 1080p version and stitched them together for a HD Yuzu cut of Toyama...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ccnDBhkk3fL867zSxeyk0OAqFt1sqvj_/view?usp=sharing

@faelinewhat would we do without you and your amazing rabbiting,sharing,editing and uploading skills?you're a gem thank you :multibow:

7 minutes ago, mercedes said:

@faelinewhat would we do without you and your amazing rabbiting,sharing,editing and uploading skills?you're a gem thank you :multibow:

You’re welcomed! Yuzu brings us all together and I love to share what I can do. I’m a person who does a lot of tech stuff in my free time so it’s never a trouble!

I do wish sometimes that I’m gifted on the creative side so that I can draw/edit videos but alas :14066882:

I've lost track of all the versions uploaded, but just in case, pino uploaded both full Toyama broadcast and cuts of Op + Yuzu programs in 1080p

full versions (I think the first version is maybe without commentary? at least google translate of the caption + my ears seem to say so) in this thread :68271262:

cuts:

Op + Cruel Angel Thesis:rock:

KuriMemo:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Masquerade + Origin:10742290:

Origin only!  :knc_yuzu1:

as always, many thanks to uploaders!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: