sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in TOYAMA

Woke up really late today and missed everything.  Just ploughed through all the thread pages.  

A well watered :th_tumbleweed:

29 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

i stan one (1) friendship

The best bros in the world who never age it seems :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

2016-Yuzu is so lovely!

5 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

I hope to one day to see him do a program that involves a sword ,like a real warrior. (even if I could swear i saw some old clips of him skating with a katana in training gear...maybe with the rest of Team Japan?)

My conclusion from this season:

Next CiONTU definitely has to feature Javi, Stephane, Nobu and his new diehard fans Yags, Scott and ToshI :xD:

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Whatever happens. I'm prepared for another epic 15/16 like season.

It's halftime between two Olympics again.

I speak into existence a season like the first half of the 15/16 and the second half of the 2016/2017 season. :smiley-angelic001:

Now that would be a new level of epic. Yuzu level of epic, so to say. :67638860:

I'm sure we're in for a hell of a ride next season. I really look forward to it. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

And please STAY HEALTHY, YUZU!!!!!! :smiley-angelic001: :smiley-angelic001: :smiley-angelic001:

5 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Next CiONTU definitely has to feature Javi, Stephane, Nobu and his new diehard fans Yags, Scott and ToshI :xD:

And don't forget Shizuka! She lights up every ice show. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

6 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I'm going to THAT show, come hell or highwater!!! (keep the prices down again please Yuzu, we're all gonna be poor after this coming season.....)

I was only going to do some highlights, but ended up taking pictures of the whole pamphlet 😅

Just now, kaeryth said:

After Masquerade with ToshI

I read ToshI stood with open arms to hug Yuzu - but this also suggests Yuzu went to him with open arms :softYuzu:we need to see this hug!!

3 minutes ago, Pammi said:

I read ToshI stood with open arms to hug Yuzu - but this also suggests Yuzu went to him with open arms :softYuzu:we need to see this hug!!

We need to see the entire show! :10636614:

On one hand, it's really exciting to read about all those highlights happening in real time, seeing all the fanart etc. It's better than knowing nothing.

On the other hand, it's just so frustrating to know Yuzu did all that wilding and not being able to see it! :gaah:

14 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

And don't forget Shizuka! She lights up every ice show. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Oh, aye! And actually the Hotarek family has to be there, too :laughing:

Other honorable fanboys and loyal fellows this season:

Sasha Plushenko, Vadim Voronov, TAT, Edvin Marton and the two Max: Ambesi and Kovtun :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

4 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

FaOI 2019, going, going, going...gone!

But wasn't it all just wonderful?  I am just remembering that first glimpse of Masquerade.... and discovering Toshi.  And screaming over the black and white costumes.  And chewing my nails over every jump.  And giggling madly over the way Patrick's mate Scott has followed Patrick into the Yuzu club... and the hugs.  And the Lutz.