sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in TOYAMA

Did we ever figure out if it was 4Lz or 4F? Also 4T-1Lo-3S WHAT?! just waiting for my 4A now.

Wow we cannot leave this boy alone that he goes and does things what

4 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

This does emphasise just how long and slender his neck is... no wonder he relates to swans :peek:

12 minutes ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Did we ever figure out if it was 4Lz or 4F? Also 4T-1Lo-3S WHAT?! just waiting for my 4A now.

No. Still no videos from yesterday and the secod show is finishing in around 20 minutes, so we'll get something soon!

1 minute ago, sallycinnamon said:

No. Still no videos from yesterday and the secod show is finishing in around 20 minutes, so we'll get something soon!

I am in the 4F camp. also Yuzu if you do 4A, be careful I don't need to be buying wigs anytime soon.

3 hours ago, Anki said:

You know how in stories and games you always need to collect a set of something before you can summon the final event or missing piece...well Yuzu jumped 4Lo and 4S this morning, 4Lz last week, he will always jump 4T in the opening..if he truly obtained 4F this afternoon --  he might be trying to summon something for the last day  :hihi:

I like your reasoning...

3 hours ago, Indiiea said:

.. then after it's complete you go to the next level and unlock the quint stage?:hihi:

...I don't like you're resoning:smiley_hairpull:

since no one in the news even mentioned a F I'm becoming more and more doubtful....but still waiting anxiously for reports to know how Zuzu's ankles are faring...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

39 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

I'll fight whoever says flowy Do-S are ugly...JUST LOOKE AT THEM! if people look gorgeous wearing those, costums MUST be gorgeous...I don't care if they were just out of scrapes of fabric and they needed to pin them on futuristic UA to have a full shirt:hihi:

1 minute ago, LadyLou said:

I'll fight whoever says flowy Do-S are ugly...JUST LOOKE AT THEM! if people look gorgeous wearing those, costems MUST be gorgeous...I don't care if they were just out of scrapes of fabric and they needed to pin them on futuristic UA to have a full shirt:hihi:

they're the ugliest costumes i've seen in faoi fight me:snbleh:

19 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

I like your reasoning...

...I don't like you're resoning:smiley_hairpull:

since no one in the news even mentioned a F I'm becoming more and more doubtful....but still waiting anxiously for reports to know how Zuzu's ankles are faring...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I'll fight whoever says flowy Do-S are ugly...JUST LOOKE AT THEM! if people look gorgeous wearing those, costems MUST be gorgeous...I don't care if they were just out of scrapes of fabric and they needed to pin them on futuristic UA to have a full shirt:hihi:

I like how different the two parts of the costume are - the futuristic black shirt that really looks like a training gear and the flowy colourful shirt on the other part. I love the asymmetry, too. It just looks great (but I still think the fishnet costume was good, too! I think this years FaOI costumes are still the best that we've seen from the past few years :P) 

23 minutes ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

I am in the 4F camp. also Yuzu if you do 4A, be careful I don't need to be buying wigs anytime soon.

It must be a Flip if we can believe those reports and the entry was double 3-turn!

I'm just waiting for end-of-show reports to see whether 4F has made an appearance.

9 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

:swordfight:

9 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I like how different the two parts of the costume are - the futuristic black shirt that really looks like a training gear and the flowy colourful shirt on the other part. I love the asymmetry, too. It just looks great (but I still think the fishnet costume was good, too! I think this years FaOI costumes are still the best that we've seen from the past few years :P)

tbh I like flowy Do-S more than fishnet...fishnet looked kinda nice only on Yuzuru, flowy-DoS looks kinda good also on others LOL especially in motion

I think this year they kept their worst for the Ending costumes:laughing:

9 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

:free-fighting-smileys-156:

The Flowy Do-S really reminds me of the Eva on that flowy side when Yuzu is moving like he's battling everything in his way towards the end, the silhouettes somehow work that way. :D