sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in TOYAMA

Wow. It's only rehearsal day in Toyama and we have more footage already than from Kobe after a full week :xD:

19 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Wow. It's only rehearsal day in Toyama and we have more footage already than from Kobe after a full week :xD:

ikr? i was expecting Toyama to be this year's Niigata,but I'm so pleasantly surprised

I have no idea what he’s saying but I’m nodding and smiling along.

The girls look gorgeous. Rika’s skin is absolutely flawless.

31 minutes ago, Sukigirl said:

Edit: also, yuzu’s 3F is one of my favourite jumps :7938863:

Look at that effy landing tho. I'm thinking he might have messed with it... maybe tried 4F a couple o' times...

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

The second and third part of the rehearsal clip

Yuzu's so gorgeous, cute and adorable during the interview in the last clip! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I don't understand a single word of Japanese, but I still watch Yuzu interviews just to look at him and listen to his voice... :headdesk2:

10 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Look at that effy landing tho. I'm thinking he might have messed with it... maybe tried 4F a couple o' times...

It must be so annoying, if you have to adjust every single triple after practicing its quad counterpart. Especially when those triples have been so rocksolid and gorgeous for decades.

48 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I’m thinking he wasn’t seriously trying to land it. Hydroblading too was off. Either he’s reworking the choreo or just tired

1 hour ago, Sukigirl said:

I’m thinking he wasn’t seriously trying to land it. Hydroblading too was off. Either he’s reworking the choreo or just tired

If i remember it correctly he said that he changed the choreo for Toyama ! He said it at the p&G talk 

4 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

The second and third part of the rehearsal clip

3 hours ago, Sukigirl said:

I have no idea what he’s saying but I’m nodding and smiling along.

The girls look gorgeous. Rika’s skin is absolutely flawless.

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu's so gorgeous, cute and adorable during the interview in the last clip! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I don't understand a single word of Japanese, but I still watch Yuzu interviews just to look at him and listen to his voice... :headdesk2:

I couldn't stop looking at Yuzu and his gorgeous face...:13877886: This is NOT 24 yr old male skin...:13877886:No it can't be...

In the mini interview, he said that the venue is where FaOI Toyama 2014 took place after Sochi. So it is a memorable place for him and he's remembering what he was thinking and what performance he was doing at the time. He's also said bc the venue is smaller, the audience can feel the skaters closer and he too would like to enjoy the closeness while they perform the shows. He's hoping the audience enjoy the shows fully and also Yuzu & co. would like to enjoy with them too.

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I couldn't stop looking at Yuzu and his gorgeous face...:13877886: This is NOT 24 yr old male skin...:13877886:No it can't be...

In the mini interview, he said that the venue is where FaOI Toyama 2014 took place after Sochi. So it is a memorable place for him and he's remembering what he was thinking and what performance he was doing at the time. He's also said bc the venue is smaller, the audience can feel the skaters closer and he too would like to enjoy the closeness while they perform the shows. He's hoping the audience enjoy the shows fully and also Yuzu & co. would like to enjoy with them too.

:thanks:

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Thank you for the translation! :10815002:

I sometimes look at Yuzu and think he's so beautiful, how can he be real... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

And I'm so jealous of his skin... :13877886: