sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in TOYAMA

This will be the main thread for all FaOI Toyama news and chatter about Yuzu's arrival, during the shows and fan reports!

D6Md9RQUIAAPPyO.jpg

Official site: https://www.fantasy-on-ice.com/

Event Show Date

TV Broadcast

(All time in JST)

Fantasy on Ice in Makuhari (3 shows) 05.24-26
  • BS Asahi, May 2721.00
  • TV Asahi, June 10, 01.25
  • TV Asahi Ch2:
    • June 30, 14.00 (1st show)
    • July 7, 17.00 (2nd show)
    • July 28, 17.00 (3rd show)
Fantasy on Ice in Sendai (3 shows) 05.31-06.02
  • Sendai Hoso, June 14, 19.00 
  • Sendai Hoso, June 15, 18.30
  • BS Fuji, July 7, 12.00
Fantasy on Ice in Kobe (3 shows) 06.07-09
  • ABC TV, June 15, 15.00-16.30
  • BS Asahi, June 22, 13.00-15.54 (1st show)
  • CS Asahi Ch 2, August 13, 17.00-21.00
Fantasy on Ice in Toyama (3 shows) 06.14-16
  • BBT (local channel), live broadcast of second show, June 15, from 11:24
  • BBT, July 5, 18:54
  • BS Fuji, July 27, 11.55
  • TV Toyama, August 16, 15.00

Skaters

Japan International
Yuzuru Hanyu (All) Javier Fernandez (Makuhari ・Sendai ・Toyama)
Nobunari Oda (All) Evgeni Plushenko (All)
Rika Kihira (All) Stephane Lambiel (All)
Satoko Miyahara (All) Jeffrey Buttle (All)

Kaori Sakamoto (Kobe ・Toyama)

Johnny Weir (All)
Mai Mihara (Kobe ・Toyama) Elladj Balde (All)
Shizuka Arakawa (Makuhari ・Sendai) Deniss Vasiljevs (Kobe ・Toyama)
Miki Ando (Makuhari ・Sendai) Alina Zagitova (All)
Akiko Suzuki (Kobe ・Toyama) Evgenia Medvedeva (All)
  Elizaveta Tuktamysheva (All)

Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir

(Sendai ・ Kobe ・Toyama)

Anna Capellini/Luca Lanotte (Makuhari ・ Sendai ・ Toyama)
  Tatiana Volosozhar/Maxim Trankov (Kobe ・Toyama)
  Oleksiy Polishchuk, Vladimir Besedin (All)
  Mery Acevedo/Alfonso Campa (All)

*times listed hereon are in your local time

Instructions for Streaming

July 27:

FaOI Toyama Highlights

Day 0 - Rehearsal

• Clips of rehearsal: 1, 2, 3

Day 1 - Friday

• Opening: 4T + high kick! (x)
  • POTO/Masquerade: [3A, delayed A, 3F] (x)
  • Finale: reports say he tried 4F (entry was double 3-turn), waiting for videos (x)

Day 2 - Saturday

• 2nd day practice: 4Lo, 4S (x) (x)
  • Opening: 4T-lo-3S (x) (x)
  • Crystal Memories [delayed A, 3Lo] (x) [video]
  • Finale: according to reports he tried 4F three times, he fell twice and popped it once (x) (x) (x)

Day 3 - Sunday

• Opening: 4T-3A (x) [video]
  • POTO/Masquerade, then Origin step sequence (x) [video 1, 2, 3], [video Origin x]
  • Finale: apparently he tried 4F twice, one pop, one fall (x)

---

Media links post

thank you for the thread!

hopefully we'll be able to go crazy about something more than reports and fanarts...like, you know, actual pics and FOOTAGE

I don't dare to expect more perfect 4Lz but praying for at least safely landed 4Lz:snonegai: and Yuzuru closing the show without his 3rd day kuyashii by 3A betrayal :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

It seems Johnny and probably others are on the shinkansen ahead of mine (judging by the time he posted he was at Tokyo Station)... and Jeff stayed in Kobe and is now taking the train option I avoided lol (with a rapid to Kyoto, then limted express to Kanazawa then shinkansen to Toyama)

Since Yuzu has the talk show today, I won't even bother keeping a eye out for him (though he's probably so ninja he could sit next to me and I wouldn't know lol). Not that I have the time or means keeping an eye out for anyone. I have enough trouble with all the luggage 😅

Just now, KatjaThera said:

It seems Johnny and probably others are on the shinkansen ahead of mine (judging by the time he posted he was at Tokyo Station)... and Jeff stayed in Kobe and is now taking the train option I avoided lol (with a rapid to Kyoto, then limted express to Kanazawa then shinkansen to Toyama)

Since Yuzu has the talk show today, I won't even bother keeping a eye out for him (though he's probably so ninja he could sit next to me and I wouldn't know lol). Not that I have the time or means keeping an eye out for anyone. I have enough trouble with all the luggage 😅

:space: you just reminded me of how I saw Shoma on the train heading back to Seoul during the Olympics after the team event. He was in the first class car, but otherwise just playing video games - I happen to walk down to that first car because the women's restroom in the regular cars were out of water. I look to the side and thought, that looks like Shoma. Then when I got back to my seat I told my buddy and she went and checked, and sure enough it was him! So never say never about Yuzu ending up on the same train some day.

25 minutes ago, faeline said:

I remember I posted this before... Is 15 June broadcasted live? Is this channel available on iSakura?

http://www.bbt.co.jp/furusata/index.html

that’s the website from bbt ! Can’t find the channel on isakura but I can’t read Japanese so i don’t know if the channel is available 

45 minutes ago, faeline said:

I remember I posted this before... Is 15 June broadcasted live? Is this channel available on iSakura?

I can't find BBT on isakura channel list. It is a local channel in Toyama so I'm not counting much on it being available in isakura. 

http://www.isakuraiptv.com/home/channel-list

I doubt 15 June will be full broadcast. I expect a mix of interviews and selected programmes being broadcast on the program "Furusata'. So it's probably the host running between front and back stage. I do hope they will at least show Yuzu's skate live but I will have to rely on the locals to record and post it online. 

BBT will broadcast FaOI on 5 July. Not sure which day but it's only 1 hour. 1 hour is such a cruel edit of the full show. 

https://www.fantasy-on-ice.com/broadcast.html

ETA: based on the website posted by @Sabrina, Furusata will have the following contents on 15 June. 

次回の放送は・・・6月15日(土)

・羽生結弦選手5年ぶり富山で舞う!

・ラーメン名店目白押し!魚津に行こう

・すし券プレゼントクイズ

Yuzu + Ramen + quiz.... Definitely won't be showing the full FaOi.

Prove me wrong, BBT!

Or please at least show Yuzu skate live! :snonegai:

after reading some of the snippets of the P&G talk, I feel the very URGENT need of praying for BOTH Yuzu's ankles and each and every body part of his in Toyama (and in TCC and wherever he's gonna skate next season)

:Poohgaveup::Poohgaveup::Poohgaveup::Poohgaveup::Poohgaveup::Poohgaveup::Poohgaveup::Poohgaveup::Poohgaveup:

:snonegai:

sorry if it feels crazy and out of nowhere, I'm just torn between rolling my eyes to the infinite and screaming hysterically:brain-slug-smiley: