sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in KOBE

8 minutes ago, Fay said:

Now how shall I sleep? 

I hope you can fall asleep and wake up in time to see Lady Quad Lutz! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Ok, seeing that magical quad lutz will make me make peace with having to go so long with little else but cave paintings fan drawings from Kobe! 

38 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Oda-san.....you are the wind beneath my (continues with) wings.

11 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

ppl are speculating in the comments that the 15 June broadcast on ABC may be highlights+fluff+interviews.If we are very lucky maybe they'll include the perfect 4Lz:fingerscrossed:

So there is another broadcast? Available on isakura? If so I’ll remote into my home PC and see if I can stream on rabbit. 

Hace 4 horas, faeline said:

So there is another broadcast? Available on isakura? If so I’ll remote into my home PC and see if I can stream on rabbit. 

:67638860: yes pleeaaase!!!! :tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:

Oh I found it!

Looks like there's a video at the end of the 3.50pm show showing the 4lz, and I also see the Yuzu program at 6.15pm.

I have gotten iSakuraPro going and I can't really stare at the screen while I'm working, so I've started my stream anyway.

https://www.rabb.it/nekobytes

I'll pop back in when I can hehe~

Edit: 3.50pm is about half an hour away!

13 minutes ago, faeline said:

Oh I found it!

Looks like there's a video at the end of the 3.50pm show showing the 4lz, and I also see the Yuzu program at 6.15pm.

I have gotten iSakuraPro going and I can't really stare at the screen while I'm working, so I've started my stream anyway.

https://www.rabb.it/nekobytes

I'll pop back in when I can hehe~

Edit: 3.50pm is about half an hour away!

Thank you so much for the stream. I just now realized you also streamed makuhari, right? Your rabbit room saved me when my wifi was interrupted and I could no longer get back to the previous room, so double thank you :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

6 minutes ago, YellowShib said:

Thank you so much for the stream. I just now realized you also streamed makuhari, right? Your rabbit room saved me when my wifi was interrupted and I could no longer get back to the previous room, so double thank you :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

No problem! The beauty of the overlord needs to be shared with the world! HAHA! :201111231756430f6:

8 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

It seems ABC TV will release the footage of 4Lz in 8.5 hours! :smiley-happy093:

Yaaay! I got so excited about this last night that I had a hard time falling asleep... and then my internal Yuzu alarm clock woke me up at 6:30 this morning... :13877886:

I guess this means my subconcious mind has already been reprogrammed to full Fanyu mode. :1:

9 hours ago, PPOS said:

Em.......is it creepy??? :english2:

Only if you're as much older than him as I am. I can admire but that's as far as I ought to go.

Just now, wildstrawberry said:

wow the bowling shirt looks like pure plastic must be uncomfortable (and kinda gross for a sweaty boy like yuzu)

18 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

This shirt goes straight into The Worst Ever closet...not cute enough, not cool enough, not crazy enough...😨

couldn't they give him the black version? It looked a bit better 😭 and without those sleeves it would have been better, too...

watch me change idea in half an hour