sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in KOBE

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

You guys only had to tell me which year the docu was done. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: @Yuzu_GOAT tagging you as well...

:knc_yuzu1: How do you even...

At the end of the world when they’re choosing who to send to Mars, they better put you on the list!

hace 1 minuto , SparkleSalad said:

:knc_yuzu1: How do you even...

At the end of the world when they’re choosing who to send to Mars, they better put you on the list!

LOL :68468287: @kaeryth :iagree: 

6 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

You guys only had to tell me which year the docu was done. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: @Yuzu_GOAT tagging you as well...

Wow! Amazing! Thank you so much for this! :clapping-smiley:

That was so fast. Do you have some kind of Yuzu video directory saved in your brain? :worship:

It's so good to see how Yuzu's 4Lz has improved over the years. If you compare his attempts from back then to the ones from 2017 and then the newest ones at FaOI 2019, the development is fascinating.

23 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I remember this vid for the cute way he described his quads. All his loyal and fickle (looking at you, lutz) “friends”

14 hours ago, PPOS said:

I CANNOT tell you where my mind goes with this comment!!!:notamused:

Ah, to be young enough to safely express such a thought without seeming creepy...:laughing:

Suffice to say the man is indeed thirstable.

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

I would give away my kidney for free in exchange of that perfect 4Lutz ;__; 

ppl are speculating in the comments that the 15 June broadcast on ABC may be highlights+fluff+interviews.If we are very lucky maybe they'll include the perfect 4Lz:fingerscrossed:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

@kaeryth you know you are like Yuzu, right? ALWAYS EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

:thanks:

I'm so envious

I love Nobu + Yuzu together! Seems like Yuzu can never stop laughing when he's around Nobu.

8 hours ago, kaeryth said:

No videos because the attempts are during ice show practices.:68811363:

But Plushenko has said as far back as 2014 that Yuzu has been trying to jump 4Lz.

There's also what looks like a 4Lz attempt (at least I think so, the picking is a bit off screen) in this video of FaOI in Toyama 2014 that was posted recently by Pino:

(Warning, the fall looks kind of nasty, at least he seems okay afterwards).

1 hour ago, steemsprite said:

There's also what looks like a 4Lz attempt (at least I think so, the picking is a bit off screen) in this video of FaOI in Toyama 2014 that was posted recently by Pino:

(Warning, the fall looks kind of nasty, at least he seems okay afterwards).

OMG you're right :surprised:the trace on the ice is even visible

this might be the very first attempt we have on camera:tumblr_inline_mzx8v0X45Z1r8msi5: audience wasn't freaking out for the fall...sweet summer children:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Ah, to be young enough to safely express such a thought without seeming creepy...:laughing:

Suffice to say the man is indeed thirstable.

Em.......is it creepy??? :english2:

7 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

It seems ABC TV will release the footage of 4Lz in 8.5 hours! :smiley-happy093:

Now how shall I sleep?