sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in KOBE

since I clicked on SUBMIT instead of "INSERT OTHER MEDIA" I posted before I meant it, apologize for the messy initial post, now I have fixed it...I think:embSwan:

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Here it is. I couldn't believe my eyes. :1:

actually, I think that's a 4Lo attempt. Legs are crossed but pay attention to the right foot, the edge is firmly on the ice, no using the toe pick. Now compare the 4Lz some screen shots of the Lz take off

Spoiler

Gy9Esg8.jpeg

vid  

Spoiler

bAlJw20.jpeg

vid 

Spoiler

4aJHfU0.jpeg

vid 

there is a clear motion of right foot fully lifted off the ice, right leg extended behind, then toe pick down and he goes up in the air.

Think about Yuzu's position (especially legs) as a tight coil in the loop, while on the Lz right before the take off he extends his right leg out of the "coil"

2015 was the season he was doing loop in shows (he also did it at WTT gala) and kinda tried the 4A with Mura (iirc DOI, fall, likely downgrade)

we know from interviews (I can't honeslty remember if by Yuzu himself or also Brian) that he was trying 4Lz sicne 2014 but iirc the first footage we got was in a show with Plushenko (iirc not a summer show, so it could have been the NHK special of early 2016 or something like that). satellites with better memory than me could help more:10636614:

4 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

actually, I think that's a 4Lo attempt. Legs are crossed but pay attention to the right foot, the edge is firmly on the ice, no using the toe pick. Now compare the 4Lz some screen shots of the Lz take off 

https://imgur.com/Gy9Esg8 https://imgur.com/Gy9Esg8 https://imgur.com/Gy9Esg8 https://imgur.com/Gy9Esg8 Gy9Esg8.jpeg

vid  

https://imgur.com/bAlJw20

4aJHfU0.jpeg

vid 

vid 

there is a clear motion of right foot lifted off the ice, right leg extended behind, then toe pick down and he goes up in the air. Thing about Yuzu's position (especially legs) in the Loop as a tight coil, while on the Lz right before the take off he extends his right leg out of the "coil"

2015 was the season he was doing loop (he also did it at WTT gala) and kinda tried the 4A with Mura (iirc DOI, fall, likely downgrade)

we know from interviews (I can't honeslty remember if by Yuzu himself or also Brian) that he was trying 4Lz sicne 2014 but iirc the first footage we got was in a show with Plushenko (iirc not a summer show, so it could have been the NHK special of early 2016 or something like that). satellites with better memory than me could help more:10636614:

I think you might be right. :67638860: Maybe I've been so into all this 4Lz talk that I'm seeing 4Lz everywhere. :68468287:

9 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

There’s 2014 4Lz attempt footage at TCC from a documentary somewhere. 

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

There’s 2015 4Lz attempt footage at TCC from a documentary somewhere. 

somewhere WHERE?:smiley-excited001:

5 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

I’m afraid I don’t remember which documentary it was in. :14066882:

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m afraid I don’t remember which documentary it was in. :14066882:

:consoling2:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

What?? Two months from now? ;______;

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

What?? Two months from now? ;______;

There will be a broadcast on BS Asahi on the 22nd of June, this is just the CS broadcast (an hour longer as well.) I hope they end up adding more shows. :snonegai:

4 hours ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Again, videos anyone???

No videos because the attempts are during ice show practices.:68811363:

But Plushenko has said as far back as 2014 that Yuzu has been trying to jump 4Lz.

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

There will be a broadcast on BS Asahi on the 22nd of June, this is just the CS broadcast (an hour longer as well.) I hope they end up adding more shows. :snonegai:

I would give away my kidney for free in exchange of that perfect 4Lutz ;__; 

4 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

No videos because the attempts are during ice show practices.:68811363:

But Plushenko has said as far back as 2014 that Yuzu has been trying to jump 4Lz.

I swear there’s footage of a 4Lz attempt at TCC post-SochI. :14066882: I can see it perfectly in my mind. I remember being shocked because the voice over didn’t even call attention to it. 

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

I swear there’s footage of a 4Lz attempt at TCC post-SochI. :14066882: I can see it perfectly in my mind. I remember being shocked because the voice over didn’t even call attention to it. 

There is, I think the media put it out sometime in the 2017/2018 season before Pyeongchang. It’s  clips of him at TCC trying loop and lutz. I want to say it came out on TV around 2017 Rostelecom since that’s when he first debuted the 4lz and there wasn’t any mention of it during that years’ media day until then. 

1 minute ago, kiches said:

There is, I think the media put it out sometime in the 2017/2018 season before Pyeongchang. It’s  clips of him at TCC trying loop and lutz. I want to say it came out on TV around 2017 Rostelecom since that’s when he first debuted the 4lz and there wasn’t any mention of it during that years’ media day until then. 

It’s going to kill me trying to find it. :facepalm: I really should have made a note of it. I think it was 2017-18 season documentary, too, but with that tiny snippet of old footage.

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

There’s 2014 4Lz attempt footage at TCC from a documentary somewhere. 

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

11 minutes ago, kiches said:

You guys only had to tell me which year the docu was done. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: @Yuzu_GOAT tagging you as well...