sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in KOBE

59 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

... new record entry maybe? ... the least dressed male skater in history? ...

:sipping: So Yuzu, when you break all the possible records, you know what to do next... :rofl:

Edit: How did we even reach this point? I feel terrible for even suggesting such thing. :LOL:

It's all in good fun. Not meant to be taken seriously.

6 hours ago, LadyLou said:

You know, if someone were to scientifically prove that bare skin allowed for faster rotation speed in the air, thereby making 4A or, say, quints more accessible....you know, just sayin' ...I bet Zu would be the first to lead the charge there...:LOL:

This TOTALLY cracked me UP :xD:....may i add ....as a medical professional....i insist on helping out....i shall sacrifice my time to sit rinkside for ALL practices and performances with specialized delicate skin balm which i am available to apply ( LIBERALLY) at a moment's notice should our boy slide or fall and suffer from ice burn or any chaffing......I'm altruistic like that,ALWAYS willing to sacrifice myself :hihi:

1 minute ago, PPOS said:

This TOTALLY cracked me UP :xD:....may i add ....as a medical professional....i insist on helping out....i shall sacrifice my time to sit rinkside for ALL practices and performances with specialized delicate skin balm which i am available to apply ( LIBERALLY) at a moment's notice should our boy slide or fall and suffer from ice burn or any chaffing......I'm altruistic like that,ALWAYS willing to sacrifice myself :hihi:

the hippocratich oath forces you to do so after all:graucho:

3 hours ago, PPOS said:

:64341262:   What a sacrifice!!   :lol:

12 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

We need Toyama thread! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Javi is back from Korea !

We have a Toyama thread! :) 

5 hours ago, PPOS said:

You, my dear, are a prince(ss) among men. Such a grenade you're willing to fall on for us. :LOL:

56 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You, my dear, are a prince(ss) among men. Such a grenade you're willing to fall on for us. :LOL:

I CANNOT tell you where my mind goes with this comment!!!:notamused:

In a desperate attempt to quench my thirst, I started to watch old FaOI footage. I just watched the finale of FaOI 2015 Kobe and realized that a certain batshit crazy boy already attempted a 4Lz back then! :jaw: :13877886:

7 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

In a desperate attempt to quench my thirst, I started to watch old FaOI footage. I just watched the finale of FaOI 2015 Kobe and realized that a certain batshit crazy boy already attempted a 4Lz back then! :jaw: :13877886:

Do you have the video?

8 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

He's been attempting 4Lz's since 2014 actually :68468287:

36 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Again, videos anyone???

2 hours ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Do you have the video?

Here it is. I couldn't believe my eyes. :1:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Wow! I didn't know that. What a long journey with so many ups and downs. Now I'm even happier and more relieved that he finally tamed the beast! :clapping-smiley:

No wonder Scott was crying when Yuzu finally managed to pull off a clean 4Lz. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

On 6/7/2019 at 2:42 AM, LadyLou said:

three sunshines in one pic :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: somehow Kaori always manages to make me laugh:67638860:

do we know if there will be some special interview? Kobe usually has special interviews...

also...is it that time of the year week when we scan the backgorund of other people's pics/vids in search of a hint about the cryptid?

I've just been staring at the left corner of Rika's pic wondering who is the guy sitting all alone up there and laughing because it reminds me of that old pic of Yuzu sitting alone but also c'mon no way it's Yuzu :smiley-laughing021:

but WHAT IF HE IS?:knc_tracy2:

insert illumanati here XD

:68468287:

I need some proper Yuzu content:help:

20 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Here it is. I couldn't believe my eyes. :1:

Wow!

Tomáš is there too! And the costumes are quite... normal!

:knc_yuzu1: