sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in KOBE

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

It's also possible that they might very well be aware of the thirst and are just trying to stoke the fire by giving us absolutely nothing. :13877886:

Theory: Javi took all official journalists and cameramen with him to Seoul and brings them back to Toyama next weekend.

Anecdote from yesterday:

I watched Sendai Crystal with my mom. After the Y-spiral she suddenly screamed out and wanted to rewatch that spiral.

Then she asked, if I can slow it down to 50% speed... and 25%...

Her eyes were shimmering and she begged me: "can you make a screensaver gif with that spiral pleeeeease?"

Me: "Aye, but... shouldn't we watch the end of Crystal first?" :laughing:

38 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

We need Toyama thread! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Javi is back from Korea !

Wow that is the first time I've watched how ice rink is made! But no wonder people say show ice is bad, it's  made up of such thin ice blocks temporarily put together

45 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

We need Toyama thread! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Javi is back from Korea !

@Anki I was thinking the same thing about the ice .....wow really it’s pretty impressive and I hope those men get a proper thank you after such a tiring and difficult job.

Javi wellcome back I missed you and your beautiful skating❤️

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You know, if someone were to scientifically prove that bare skin allowed for faster rotation speed in the air, thereby making 4A or, say, quints more accessible....you know, just sayin' ...I bet Zu would be the first to lead the charge there...:LOL:

Sadly (or not, it depends on what one wants 👻) it's likely there are some types of hi-tech fabric with even lower air-friction than human skin, so going around naked is never gonna be a great option in terms of efficiency🤣

it's more likely diving suits and orca costumes are the future *shudders*

tho I bet Zu would still find a way to put some sparkles on:D

The rink-making is always fascinating and make  you realize why it's difficult and costly to make and ice show: you need all that work and all those people just to prepare the floor😱

7 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

The girls did a cake decorating segment for ABC Terebi.

Rika's look professional! Kao-chan.. :tumblr_inline_np9uqivUkQ1qid2nw_75sq:. Can't see Mai-chan's decoration.

Rika probably wanted to win. :D

6 hours ago, shanshani said:

Hm, well if someone wants to give me Yuzu's body measurements we could try to calculate it. 

:blinkblink::LOL:

Talk about a challenge...

6 hours ago, Anki said:

Also correct me if I am wrong, I thought there was a rule about point deduction for indecent attire ?Or you are not allowed to appear with indecent constume (just like how man weren't allowed to wear tights before)

Darn ISU...always spoiling the fun...you are right, of course. I'd forgotten. 

However, IF it were allowed and IF it were the thing that made 4A doable, I bet Yuzu would do it without a second thought. He's that determined. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Darn ISU...always spoiling the fun...you are right, of course. I'd forgotten. 

However, IF it were allowed and IF it were the thing that made 4A doable, I bet Yuzu would do it without a second thought. He's that determined. 

But isn't a costume violation just a 1 point deduction? Balance that against the points gained from landing a 4A and it might be worth it. I mean, for point values only, of course. And for the historic impact. I promise I have no ulterior motives whatsoever in suggesting he try it. Do it for the points, Yuzu... :hihi:

1 hour ago, river said:

But isn't a costume violation just a 1 point deduction? Balance that against the points gained from landing a 4A and it might be worth it. I mean, for point values only, of course. And for the historic impact. I promise I have no ulterior motives whatsoever in suggesting he try it. Do it for the points, Yuzu... :hihi:

... new record entry maybe? ... the least dressed male skater in history? ...

:sipping: So Yuzu, when you break all the possible records, you know what to do next... :rofl:

Edit: How did we even reach this point? I feel terrible for even suggesting such thing. :LOL:

27 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

... new record entry maybe? ... the least dressed male skater in history? ...

:sipping: So Yuzu, when you break all the possible records, you know what to do next... :rofl:

Edit: How did we even reach this point? I feel terrible for even suggesting such thing. :LOL:

it's not our fault....if they'd deliver some pics/videos we wouldn't be here suggesting lack of costumes really....and even that it's of course done with the score in our minds...we  just have his best interest at heart 0:)

So.....is there any fan arts of this monumental MOMENT??? ( asking for a friend :hihi:) ......And it's not like the thirst has only started....for me this is a LONG TERM thirst going back to a wilding yuzuki....