1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

Yuzu: Closed practice?

Sponsor: Yes.

Yuzu: No photos or video allowed?

Sponsor: Nuh.

Yuzu: Not even for the news?

Sponsor: None at all.

Yuzu: TIME :muahaha: TO START:muahaha:SOME URBAN :muahaha: LEGENDS

Fans, later: AND THEN HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF, ALL THE WAY OFF, IN FRONT OF US, HIS SHIRT WAS REMOVED AND HE VOLUNTARILY ALLOWED US TO SEE HIM WITHOUT IT

Yuzu: If only you had proof that this truly happened... :peek:

LOL! This is brilliant! :rofl:

Why is this so accurate? :20111123175639e73:

Mister Hanyu, can I finally get you in costume with actually open back and no mesh?

4 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Fans, later: AND THEN HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF, ALL THE WAY OFF, IN FRONT OF US, HIS SHIRT WAS REMOVED AND HE VOLUNTARILY ALLOWED US TO SEE HIM WITHOUT IT

This officially made my day! :ohmygod:

The idea alone is driving me nuts. :rofl:

ONSEN? ARE YOU PLANNING TO GIVE US HEATSTROKE? :smiley-excited001:

You know, if someone were to scientifically prove that bare skin allowed for faster rotation speed in the air, thereby making 4A or, say, quints more accessible....you know, just sayin' ...I bet Zu would be the first to lead the charge there...:LOL:

35 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You know, if someone were to scientifically prove that bare skin allowed for faster rotation speed in the air, thereby making 4A or, say, quints more accessible....you know, just sayin' ...I bet Zu would be the first to lead the charge there...:LOL:

Doesn't need much proof, classical mechanics already says it does :P only problem is that the difference is fairly negligible.

39 minutes ago, shanshani said:

Doesn't need much proof, classical mechanics already says it does :P only problem is that the difference is fairly negligible.

How negligible? If it meant the difference between UR and fully rotated, that's not that negligible, really...

I can see this nes black out is creating a farther big thirst for everyone. :hihi:

Not that I blame anyone. :umm: Since we all are curious what is underneath this :disdain:

Hang on guys n June 15 we will get something. :winky:

I wonder, if the media in Kobe is actually aware of this immense thirst in the fandom. If they took a quick look at this thread alone with 70 pages, all the fanart, fanfics, costume discussions, 4Lz euphoria, conspiracy theories and heavy laugh attacks, they would find additional material for an extra 2h documentary  :xD:

21 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I wonder, if the media in Kobe is actually aware of this immense thirst in the fandom. If they took a quick look at this thread alone with 70 pages, all the fanart, fanfics, costume discussions, 4Lz euphoria, conspiracy theories and heavy laugh attacks, they would find additional material for an extra 2h documentary  :xD:

:headdesk:

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Guys, someone needs to prove this IMMEDIATELY

9 hours ago, fyere0 said:

:rofl:WHY is this so accurate ddfskjdfsjfhhjgjf Our Overlord Trollzuru at his very best.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

How negligible? If it meant the difference between UR and fully rotated, that's not that negligible, really...

Hm, well if someone wants to give me Yuzu's body measurements we could try to calculate it. :xD: It's probably way less than the difference between UR and fully rotated though.

9 hours ago, fyere0 said:

8 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

"Yuzuru without clothes" :003:

8 hours ago, Fay said:

In an onsen. You dream big, I see. 

We need to ask the Trollzuru to test this out... uh for science! :idk:

Trying hard not to thirst over someone 10+ years younger than me and failing. At this rate I think I'm going to be THAT OBASAN fan when I watch him live.

These days whether your jump is UR or fully rotated is largely determined by *cough* your passport *cough*, so why bother proving whether bare skin help you rotate more. 

Also correct me if I am wrong, I thought there was a rule about point deduction for indecent attire ?Or you are not allowed to appear with indecent constume (just like how man weren't allowed to wear tights before)

7 minutes ago, Anki said:

These days whether your jump is UR or fully rotated is largely determined by *cough* your passport *cough*, so why bother proving whether bare skin help you rotate more. 

Also correct me if I am wrong, I thought there was a rule about point deduction for indecent attire ?Or you are not allowed to appear with indecent constume (just like how man weren't allowed to wear tights before)

Yes, I believe you are technically correct, however, does shirtless Overlord really count as indecent. I'm sure even the judges wouldn't mind if it was him. 

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

It's also possible that they might very well be aware of the thirst and are just trying to stoke the fire by giving us absolutely nothing. :13877886:

11 hours ago, fyere0 said:

This is just him being a good P&G brand ambassador. Just think how many more bottles of laundry liquid are going to fly off the shelves during next year’s competition to win practice tickets.