sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in KOBE

11 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I'm 100% sure, Dobby the house elf would love his toe socks in any color and mismatch :P

With apologies for the slow response, I've had flash of inspiration: If we present Dobby with toe socks, he'll be loyal to Yuzu forever. Then we can sic him on the ISU judges! (Some of us, obviously, are having trouble accepting Dobby's fate.)

5 hours ago, Henni147 said:

" Yaa~ I want to do CiONTU again~ "
THIS is really really really great news   :cri:

And the next CiONTU will also feature Stephane, Shizuka and Javi! :loveshower:

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

He's getting worse and worse every day. :facepalm: RIP Toyama attendees. 

He's joined the fanservice side...better alert the paramedics!

2 hours ago, river said:

Well, that's certainly a step up from starting to change in public view. I don't know if I've ever been so sad that something happened at closed practice, though. You know we're never getting pictures.

It's enough to make you want to move to Japan.

Yuzu: Closed practice?

Sponsor: Yes.

Yuzu: No photos or video allowed?

Sponsor: Nuh.

Yuzu: Not even for the news?

Sponsor: None at all.

Yuzu: TIME :muahaha: TO START:muahaha:SOME URBAN :muahaha: LEGENDS

Fans, later: AND THEN HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF, ALL THE WAY OFF, IN FRONT OF US, HIS SHIRT WAS REMOVED AND HE VOLUNTARILY ALLOWED US TO SEE HIM WITHOUT IT

Yuzu: If only you had proof that this truly happened... :peek:

Just now, fyere0 said:

Fans, later: AND THEN HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF, ALL THE WAY OFF, IN FRONT OF US, HIS SHIRT WAS REMOVED AND HE VOLUNTARILY ALLOWED US TO SEE HIM WITHOUT IT

LOL he's a big troll after all...out favourite troll of course but still one he is(and a big tease I guess:graucho:)

5 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

:rofl:

26 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

OMG you folks are simply the best  :LOL:

I thought this is a nice occasion to revive the good old Yuzu HP Crossover thread with a FaOI 2019 Dobby toe sock special :xD:

3 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

With apologies for the slow response, I've had flash of inspiration: If we present Dobby with toe socks, he'll be loyal to Yuzu forever. Then we can sic him on the ISU judges! (Some of us, obviously, are having trouble accepting Dobby's fate.)

Spoiler

FaOI Toyama 2019. Dobby is watching Yuzu's practice from the rinkside, is mesmerized and wants to enter the ice himself. He slips and falls all the way through. Yuzu recognizes the clumsy elf and lends him helping a hand. Dobby bursts out in tears of joy and gratitude. It takes five minutes to stand up and continue skating.

At the end of the session Yuzu smiles and bows to Dobby who drops to the ice, buries his face under his arms and cries again like a fountain. Another ten minutes have passed.

Both sit down in the first row of the tribune and Yuzu takes off his skating boots. Dobby is delighted with his black toe socks and tries to figure out how to purchase one himself (only one solo sock of course). Yuzu recognizes his burning interest, takes off his right sock and wants to give it to the elf. Dobby starts screaming and crying so heavily that the sound echoes in the arena. The rest of the FaOI cast is alarmed and comes rushing in. They find a helpless Yuzu half barefoot with a sock in the right hand and Dobby rolling and weeping on the floor. It takes 25 minutes to soothe Dobby, another 10 minutes to get him to accept the sock as a gift and finally 55 minutes of mutual bowing.

Meanwhile the staff members have locked the entrance of the arena. Dobby takes the chance to return the favor and offers to Yuzu a lifetime 24h apparition service: unlimited transport wherever he wishes without annoying incidences. Yuzu asks him to apparate into the kitchen of the Hanyu residence in Sendai.

Reports say that the other cast members have left the arena safely through an emergency exit.

32 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

Honestly. I still can't quite believe that Yuzuru Hanyu, who is notoriously private and whose wilding days were assumed to be behind him, was just like "yup, gonna just take my shirt off in public, but no cameras allowed soooooooo..." :darklordyuzu:

Trollzuru indeed. Not fair, Yuzu. I WANT TO SEE TOO.

Hace 1 hora, fyere0 said:

:happy0007:LOL LOL LOL!!!! 

it looks like skaters are having the best time in Kobe and I'm loving the wholesome content we're (belatedly) getting :tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:

tho the Zuzu content is disgracefully low. You cryptid, why are you hiding?

at least Nobu delivered:bow:

9 hours ago, Fay said:

Those who complain about boring bowling shirts, consider your luck - shirts with NO BIBS! When did we last have that? 

I'd rather take the blue bibs of two years ago over the bowling shirt:tumblr_inline_mnvwrg4ssV1qz4rgp:

(weren't last season Kobe finale costumes those nice shiny shiny t-shirts in silver+anoter colour+soething else? Zuzu had the pinkish one and he looked Soft):tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

if you're gonna do normal at least go for something cool, you know. Like this or this(also LOL at Yuzu popping with flair)

7 hours ago, Fay said:

oh, congrats, we’re over 1000 posts in this thread with no real tangible material to discuss apart from TWO Yuzu pics

that's amazing :knc_tracy1:

6 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Zuzu please :facepalm: remember there are faint-hearted people out there, if a gaze is enough to make them burst into flames...please have mercy!

:68468287:

no seriously Zuzu I know sometimes you completely forget there are people around watching your every gesture but please remeber to keep your clothes on (ok maybe a little bit of teasing is fine)

I can't believe this is the same guy who got embarassed by the camera shutters when he was merely removing the sweatpants but still had his whole training gear on :umm:

5 hours ago, Henni147 said:

2. post:

Now that we've been talking about Yuzu and resembling Anime characters... uhm... We're getting closer and closer to Fairy Tail's ice devil slayer, Gray Fullbuster, aye?  :embSwan:

Reveal hidden contents

366d4492d149b4645b484de3a41d650a.jpg

EDIT: Even the necklace and bracelet fit LOL

OMG why has it never occurred to me?:eek:

but Zuzu is smarter :P he knows sometimes less is more:dancingpooh:

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

:smiley-laughing021:

but he would do that, wouldn't he?:devil3:

I am starting to believe Faoi Kobe never intend to release their video.
Rather they are taking time to make it to ANIME version, a la Yuri on Ice. :dancinghotdog:

3 minutes ago, cronkite said:

a la Yuri on Ice. :dancinghotdog:

"Yuzuru without clothes" :003:

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

"Yuzuru without clothes" :003:

In an onsen. You dream big, I see. 

Actually...

I rember he once did that when there were TV cameras around... I don't remember what show it was or when, but they were showing live footage from rehearsals and somewhere far in the back, Yuzu glided to the (opposite) side of the rink and took his tshirt off. He was pretty much just a tiny blur, but IIRC, even the TV people were a little :knc_yuzu1: lol It was among the early videos I ever so, some of which I either didn't save or have no idea where I saved them.

Anyway, I'm sure he's still a normal guy who has no issues taking his shirt off in public, it's just that if he does there's a huge fuss, so I guess he holds back and only uses it at times to have fun 😅

I also don't think he was that embarrassed with the pants thing, either, but rather that it was such a thing everyone had to furiously take pictures. Would it not result in ear piercing shrieks and/or shutters and possibly some tabloid headlines, we'd maybe get more skin >_>