sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in KOBE

29 minutes ago, Anki said:

well I guess it is not the case of landing it in competition....plus there may really be a restriction on any video or news by the broadcasting company (to boost ratings as much as possible)

For example, lucky fans who won the P&G lottery to attend the Kobe practices were told not to say anything till the show is over. Although one of them have reported on twitter the content of the practices,  and apparently Yuzu was also practising 4Lo, 4S and 4T3A when its his turn to practice his routine..... (If this is the case, Yuzu you are working too hard!)

Yeah, that could be it. :thanks:

And Yuzu is practicing 4Lo, 4S, 4T+3A wtfjöfjdövmdskfdj

Did he just turn the FaOI stage into his personal jump laboratory? :embSwan:

8 hours ago, faeline said:

- About Masquerade - Mask-sama? The-Mass-Murder-Skate-of-2019? Population-Explosion-in-Fanyu-Heaven?

How about Maskmurder?

22 minutes ago, Anki said:

For example, lucky fans who won the P&G lottery to attend the Kobe practices were told not to say anything till the show is over. Although one of them have reported on twitter the content of the practices,  and apparently Yuzu was also practising 4Lo, 4S and 4T3A when its his turn to practice his routine..... (If this is the case, Yuzu you are working too hard!)

I hope this is a joke and this person is exaggerating.:animated-smileys-halloween-012:

17 minutes ago, Paskud said:

I hope this is a joke and this person is exaggerating.:animated-smileys-halloween-012:

He popped the 4Lo attempts though, so he is not pushing it too much.  4S some popped, some success. There was a 4T3A

4 minutes ago, Anki said:

He popped the 4Lo attempts though, so he is not pushing it too much.  4S some popped, some success. There was a 4T3A

The thing that he went for this 4lo at all is :animated-smileys-halloween-012: for me. Wasn't he supposed to try 4lz/4f, because 4lo is too often affected by ice conditions, therefore too dangerous? And he tries this now on ICE SHOW RINK?! Hanyu :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

11 minutes ago, Paskud said:

The thing that he went for this 4lo at all is :animated-smileys-halloween-012: for me. Wasn't he supposed to try 4lz/4f, because 4lo is too often affected by ice conditions, therefore too dangerous? And he tries this now on ICE SHOW RINK?! Hanyu :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

I think he really wants to go for that quad sixpack now, so... he needs lady 4Lo too. Simply for the sake of completeness :P

4Lo is still his baby, I don't think he's going to give up on it. He may simply leave it as an optional jump depending on ice conditions.

He probably wants to keep the 4Lo as an option, so he needs to keep practicing it. He can decide/change the layout later. 

8 minutes ago, Paskud said:

more positive content :tumblr_inline_n2pjcvIX6p1qdlkyg:

" Yaa~ I want to do CiONTU again~ "
THIS is really really really great news   :cri:

Quick question: will Yuzu go to the show in Toyama or not? cuz I vaguely remember the news said he will attend all shows.

1 minute ago, Anzi said:

Quick question: will Yuzu go to the show in Toyama or not? cuz I vaguely remember the news said he will attend all shows.

Yup, all shows.

6 hours ago, kaeryth said:

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Tessa's laughter in the background...:68468287: