sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in KOBE

Toshi's blog from Kobe's last day is something astounding! 

It really confirms that you cannot not love Yuzuru once your life crosses his. It's like extra hard to resist the pull. 

17 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Toshi's blog from Kobe's last day is something astounding! 

It really confirms that you cannot not love Yuzuru once your life crosses his. It's like extra hard to resist the pull. 

True.

It is sad some judges are quite resistant.  :salty:

1 hour ago, Anki said:

It will be even funnier if anyone had tried to give Yuzu himself a Yuzu clear file.

:headdesk:

1 hour ago, Anki said:

It will be even funnier if anyone had tried to give Yuzu himself a Yuzu clear file.

Mama Hanyu (or sister) would keep a full collection for him i think!  :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

2 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Last picture you can see the bowling shirt:

(Also, someone gave Kaori a Yuzu clearfile? :english1:)

And of course it couldn’t be a simple bowling shirt Lol

Kaori is too pure for this world 😊

I can't believe that the legendary 4Lz and FaOI team celebration happened more than 24 hours ago and we still don't have a single clip of that magic moment.

Is a 4Lz so inflationary that it's not newsworthy anymore? :13877886::13877886::13877886:

2 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I can't believe that the legendary 4Lz and FaOI team celebration happened more than 24 hours ago and we still don't have a single clip of that magic moment.

Is a 4Lz so inflationary that it's not newsworthy anymore? :13877886::13877886::13877886:

well I guess it is not the case of landing it in competition....plus there may really be a restriction on any video or news by the broadcasting company (to boost ratings as much as possible)

For example, lucky fans who won the P&G lottery to attend the Kobe practices were told not to say anything till the show is over. Although one of them have reported on twitter the content of the practices,  and apparently Yuzu was also practising 4Lo, 4S and 4T3A when its his turn to practice his routine..... (If this is the case, Yuzu you are working too hard!)

Those who complain about boring bowling shirts, consider your luck - shirts with NO BIBS! When did we last have that? 

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

Those who complain about boring bowling shirts, consider your luck - shirts with NO BIBS! When did we last have that? 

i remember a lovely black shirt with sparkles all over the shoulder some FaOI ago.....but yep compared to that lace thing of the first two stops the bowling shirt is almost nice.....ah well it's not the costume that we care right?it's the skater(s):grin:.....and that 4Luzt that i still need to see!

oh look I'm  a'Let's go crazy' level ....who would have thought?