sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in KOBE

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The fact that they're in sock feet just makes it even better. 

OMG thanks! Didn't zoom in the pic and totally missed the socks :drama:

Yuzu's toe socks are everything. Love them!! :xD:

2 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

OMG thanks! Didn't zoom in the pic and totally missed the socks :drama:

Yuzu's toe socks are everything. Love them!! :xD:

Yes, I saw them. Cute cute! 

Has this been shared already?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Iron_Klaus/status/1137804116321865728

I can totally feel with Toshi how he was torn between: "Please no more jump Yuzu, it's enough" and "I'm so excited to see this beauty!" Reading his blogpost is nearly like watching it yourself live. The worry, excitement and emotional outburst is so relatable.

Toshi could be right when he says that Yuzu's jump errors in his Sunday-Masquerade programs could have happened due to exhaustion. Yuzu gives 120% in this 3-day-Marathon and the battery probably ran out of power a bit.

That makes his successful 4Lz attempt from yesterday even more special. He must have mobilized all hidden energy reserves to pull off that jump.

Toe socks are serious business. Someone should ask Yuzu his views towards different fabric types for toe socks!

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

Toe socks are serious business. Someone should ask Yuzu his views towards different fabric types for toe socks!

I'm 100% sure, Dobby the house elf would love his toe socks in any color and mismatch :P

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

They sure are---since the type of fabric really determines how comfortable they are. I've been wearing toe socks for years and they do help to prevent blisters, etc.! They are very popular in Japan, but now that I'm living in Europe, it takes more effort to find them and must try hard to find ones that look like an adult would wear them! 

3 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

They sure are---since the type of fabric really determines how comfortable they are. I've been wearing toe socks for years and they do help to prevent blisters, etc.! They are very popular in Japan, but now that I'm living in Europe, it takes more effort to find them and must try hard to find ones that look like an adult would wear them! 

Hey, in NZ toe socks are non existent. Trust me, I've even considered ordering some in from Japan :13877886:

41 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I'm 100% sure, Dobby the house elf would love his toe socks in any color and mismatch :P

omg he would be SO HAPPY ;___;

TBH I want some toe socks too. They are hard to find around here. Yuzu should have told us more when he had a blog!

All nicknames suggestions have been duly noted😁 (and bookmarked, there will be some mass-quoting in the next days, you're warned)

Btw Kuri-Memo is so sweet :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

5 hours ago, kaeryth said:

:7938863::7938863::7938863::7938863:

FINALLY ONE (1) PIC!!!!😍 and a meme-like one at that 🤣

Thank you Nobu, keeping us alive

6 hours ago, kaeryth said:

:7938863::7938863::7938863::7938863:

I asked myself the whole morning what this trio (and Jeff's pose in particular) remind me of and now it clicked:

Stayin' alive from the Bee Gees   :LOL:

Last picture you can see the bowling shirt:

(Also, someone gave Kaori a Yuzu clearfile? :english1:)

Kaori keeping the pudding meme alive :coolio: But what's up with the clearfile? :smiley-laughing021:

And... We officially have a tame bowling shirt :13877886: