40 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

Nobu = Parisienne Walkways

Jeff = YMCA?

Yuzu = Does Jeff do that pose in any of his programs? :mischief:

Uptown punk?

Yuzu said he loves the program so much!

LGC was inspired from Jeff's uptown punk 

5 hours ago, Veveco said:

Probably not what you had in mind, but, hey, all I could find so far for Asuka :68468287: (angel pooh-San is hilarious :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I will TAKE IT!! :D 

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

Jeff = YMCA?

32 minutes ago, honeytea said:

Uptown punk?

Yuzu said he loves the program so much!

LGC was inspired from Jeff's uptown punk 

Yep! It's Uptown Funk!

I just came back from my birthday celebration and ... IT IS A LUTZ! OMG! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! :cri:

Too many replies has gone by but uh

- Wow I didn't know ToshI went through so much shit in his life - I knew about the breakup and Hide's death. I have X-Japan's IV in my play list and it is such an amazing song! (Thanks, Saw II!~)

- About Cystal Memories, how about Crystal-chan? or Chandelier?

- About Masquerade - Mask-sama? The-Mass-Murder-Skate-of-2019? Population-Explosion-in-Fanyu-Heaven?

- 4Lz!#@%@$#^#$&$%* :13877886::13877886::13877886:

5 hours ago, LadyLou said:

well, you'll have the great honor of contributing to our Planet glossary:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Cheers!:drinks:

btw, we have some VERY IMPORTANT CHOICES to make:

• do we call the Kobe OP costumes "flowy Do-S"? tbh looking at the only clear pic we have I have my doubts about it being really Do-S:tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid:
  • can we call the 4Lz both "beautiful snake" and "Lutzifer"?:devil3: the first looks quite popular on twitter, Lutzifer is 100% Planet
  • is CM costume "crystal fairy" or "lamp" or "white salad"? (can't remember the other names ETA: wasn't something like disco ball thrown around too?:68468287:)
  • is the Masquerade costume "Pudding" for real?:eek:
  • do we really want to nickname the Makuhari ED costumes with the ruffly beard "Oreo" costume?:176:
  • are the Kobe ED costumes going to go down in history as "bowling shirts"?
  • do we have a name for the fishnet costume of Makuhari OP? I don't think so, but we don't need to give names to everything Yuzu wears so that's fine...
  • WE SERIOUSLY NEED A DIFFERENT ACRONYM FOR CRYSTAL MEMORIES! CM is honestly so confusing when you don't know the context:facepalm:
  • do we have a nickname for Masquerade the program? since it's quite long to type:68468287: especially when a satellite is frantically typing while watching a livestream)

since we still lack some proper pics and vids, and since it's likely this thread won't be read as much now that the Kobe shows have ended, I'm gonna repost later in the Toyama thread. Hopefully, by then we'll have more sources to make an informed choice...and since these are very relevant issues, as many satellites as possible should take responsability for the madness contribute :hachimaki:

Scott was being a nice friend and sizing up Patrick's competition :biggrin:

(I like to think that he had a moment of "oh s***" on Patrick's behalf when watching that SE-counter 3A combo in the second half)

but no character development is as fullfilling as Patrick's:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: I'd love to see he and Yuzu sharing the ice again... the few interaction on camera in the last few seasons were sooooo cute and heartwarming:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

36 minutes ago, faeline said:

I just came back from my birthday celebration and ... IT IS A LUTZ! OMG! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! :cri:

Too many replies has gone by but uh

- Wow I didn't know ToshI went through so much shit in his life - I knew about the breakup and Hide's death. I have X-Japan's IV in my play list and it is such an amazing song! (Thanks, Saw II!~)

- About Cystal Memories, how about Crystal-chan? or Chandelier?

- About Masquerade - Mask-sama? The-Mass-Murder-Skate-of-2019? Population-Explosion-in-Fanyu-Heaven?

- 4Lz!#@%@$#^#$&$%* :13877886::13877886::13877886:

I love Crystal-chan!

Can we make it MasQ-sama?

Edit:

Also there is full version of famous Scott's staredown?! I have only seen some snippets. This is hilarious!!! :rofl2:

Scott was being a nice friend and sizing up Patrick's competition :biggrin:

(I like to think that he had a moment of "oh s***" on Patrick's behalf when watching that SE-counter 3A combo in the second half)

7 hours ago, Veveco said:

Probably not what you had in mind, but, hey, all I could find so far for Asuka :68468287: (angel pooh-San is hilarious :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

But which one's Rei? 

5 hours ago, Paskud said:

It's Eva unit 01 cosplay.:D

LADY Lutzifer:tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxBXC1qz4rgp:

I like crystal candy.  Let's continue sweets theme. :tumblr_inline_mto5i7Wpxr1qid2nw:

Yes, pudding. Any problems?:tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

Crystal Candy:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

easy, Pudding of the Opera :68468287:

Crystal Memories = CryMem. Could become 'CryMeme' too, actually. 

'Pudding of the Opera' --> short form 'PudOTO'? Aka 🥔:ohmygod:

And yes, the black and white monstrosity should be 'Prince Oreo' for sure. 

I think we should try to stick with edible names for now. On account of Zu being that delicious

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

:7938863::7938863::7938863::7938863:

Yeeeey!! A new pic!! :LOL:

But - is this one from Makuhari? Nobu and Yuzu seem to wear the same clothes like in the Flamenco photo with Antonio, aye?

However, it's a pic and we haven't seen it yet. That's all what counts. Yeeeeeeeeey!!:dancingpooh:

5 hours ago, fyere0 said:

QUAD LUTZ IS UNFAIRLY MALIGNED, I WILL DEFEND HER. She is no snake or devil but a beautiful butterfly and Yuzu was simply too unwell to catch her that day. :sadPooh:

According to Yuzu's own words, Lutzifer is, at the very least,  a tsundere girlfriend. That makes her a devil in my books.

I saw Crystal Memories referred to as クリメモ or KuriMemo on Japanese twitter... it sounds kinda cute!

3 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Jeff = YMCA?

The fact that they're in sock feet just makes it even better.