Jump to content
sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in KOBE

Recommended Posts

I think Yuzu actually looks stunning in that fishnet costume (he looks stunning with the costume, not the costume by itself), it somehow made him look ...Erotic.

 

the last time I got an erotic feel from Yuzu was when he was skating PW in Etude costume (we need more mashup a between programs and costumes in the future!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Anki said:

I think Yuzu actually looks stunning in that fishnet costume (he looks stunning with the costume, not the costume by itself), it somehow made him look ...Erotic.

 

the last time I got an erotic feel from Yuzu was when he was skating PW in Etude costume (we need more mashup a between programs and costumes in the future!)

 

You mean Masquerade wasn't erotic for you? :fire:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The third Toshi song he chose was Hoshizora no Neptune, but if he didn't skate that in Sendai, I doubt he will elsewhere.

 

We already know Johnny won't be doing his collaboration with Toshi, as he'll be doing Love Story. I guess Stephane might change programs, too (T.T I adore I love you!)

 

I'm excited and nervous about today even before the show, because of the whole ticket exchange stuff... I'm thinking of going over to the venue to see where it is and maybe ask some questions. But they're also announcig rain for today and I've managed to catch a cold, so... it'll be interesting lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fay said:

Those atrocities are hard to beat... 

 

Time to bring these gifs back once again... (I never get tired of how horrendous these things are) :59227c768286a__s:

 

tumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o4_250.gif

tumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o1_400.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

The third Toshi song he chose was Hoshizora no Neptune, but if he didn't skate that in Sendai, I doubt he will elsewhere.

 

We already know Johnny won't be doing his collaboration with Toshi, as he'll be doing Love Story. I guess Stephane might change programs, too (T.T I adore I love you!)

 

I'm excited and nervous about today even before the show, because of the whole ticket exchange stuff... I'm thinking of going over to the venue to see where it is and maybe ask some questions. But they're also announcig rain for today and I've managed to catch a cold, so... it'll be interesting lol

 

 

Same here! I’m waiting for my ticket voucher but tracking still shows it’s in Tokyo and the post office number doesn’t work. -___- I was so looking forward to seeing more of the Japanese ladies but it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to make it. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope he keeps Masquerade. :snonegai: Both the costume and the choreo still seemed like a work in progress in Sendai and on the first day he didn’t have much energy and on the last day he had axel kuyashii 5000 so I’m sure he wants revenge. :devil3: 

 

Yuzually (oh my god save me :facepalm: I keep doing that!) he only does two programs across the entire tour so perhaps this year is different and he’ll do the same two at each show or keep one and switch one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7小時前, Yuzurella說:

 

I wouldn't mind Yuzu wearing the fishnet jacket without the flower top underneath. :pouty:

oh my...keep imagine it in my mind...stop thinking...stop thinking!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mayoto said:

 

 

Same here! I’m waiting for my ticket voucher but tracking still shows it’s in Tokyo and the post office number doesn’t work. -___- I was so looking forward to seeing more of the Japanese ladies but it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to make it. :( 

 

Have you tried contacting the organisers? Last year an American girl lost her ticket and contacted the organisers who assumed she meant it was lost in the mail and sent her a refund before she could explain. Perhaps if you have the booking reference and other information handy they may be able to help? Some tickets may still come up on Twitter as well so if you put a Tweet up explaining your unfortunate situation a kind person may come to your rescue. :snonegai:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

Have you tried contacting the organisers? Last year an American girl lost her ticket and contacted the organisers who assumed she meant it was lost in the mail and sent her a refund before she could explain. Perhaps if you have the booking reference and other information handy they may be able to help? Some tickets may still come up on Twitter as well so if you put a Tweet up explaining your unfortunate situation a kind person may come to your rescue. :snonegai:

 

It was through a ticket distribution center. I have until one hour before the opening to get the ticket before cancellation but I’m in Osaka TT____TT I don’t have Twitter nor the luck I’m afraid. Thanks for the suggestions though! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mayoto said:

 

It was through a ticket distribution center. I have until one hour before the opening to get the ticket before cancellation but I’m in Osaka TT____TT I don’t have Twitter nor the luck I’m afraid. Thanks for the suggestions though! 

 

Do you have any friends with Twitter who could help? :( If you’re staying in a hotel, ask at reception for them to help you contact the post office. Try contacting the ticket distribution centre as well (is this a proxy or a resale site?) and see if they can help, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

Do you have any friends with Twitter who could help? :( If you’re staying in a hotel, ask at reception for them to help you contact the post office. Try contacting the ticket distribution centre as well (is this a proxy or a resale site?) and see if they can help, too.

I’ve tried. No contact number for ticket distribution center (it is a resale site that was recommended to me), post office number is out if service or busy, and homestay host is unavailable during the day! Ahaha I’ve tried, think this will be a case of watching the broadcasts later. I'm not really sure what to do with Twitter tbh. Thank you for your kindness!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Veveco said:

 

Time to bring these gifs back once again... (I never get tired of how horrendous these things are) :59227c768286a__s:

 

tumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o4_250.gif

tumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o1_400.gif

 

 

Worst of the worst of the absolute worst.  No matter what we get, it has to be better... right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever since Yuzu mentioned picking three songs (actually maybe Toshi was the one who mentioned it?), I've been wondering about Hoshizora no Neptune. But Sendai would have been the perfect place to debut that program, if there ever was one. I suppose it could show up as a gala EX or something. Anyway I'm excited to see what he does today! And I'm looking forward to seeing Kaori and Mai again! :201111231756430f6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...