sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in SENDAI

So ToshI is literally waxing poetic about Yuzu in his blog? 

Smart man :coolio:

I don't know how much contact different Japanese rock bands have with each other, but I hope Toshi's great impression of Yuzu means he can spread the word, such that other bands may want to guest sing for FaOI too, including ones that Yuzu love and head-bangs to before his competition:10814716:. I recall when Yuzu was invited on TV to chat with Kaneki's voice actor (from his favourite anime Tokyo Ghoul) he mentioned just getting an opportunity to talk to a seiyu he likes makes him so happy to be a skater, so I hope he gets the chance to collaborate with his favourite rock bands too in the future.      

5 minutes ago, Anki said:

I don't know how much contact different Japanese rock bands have with each other, but I hope Toshi's great impression of Yuzu means he can spread the word, such that other bands may want to guest sing for FaOI too, including ones that Yuzu love and head-bangs to before his competition:10814716:. I recall when Yuzu was invited on TV to chat with Kaneki's voice actor (from his favourite anime Tokyo Ghoul) he mentioned just getting an opportunity to talk to a seiyu he likes makes him so happy to be a skater, so I hope he gets the chance to collaborate with his favourite rock bands too in the future.      

If I'm not wrong there was even a post (on Instagram maybe?)by one of the bands he listen to before competion and they were pretty ecstatic about it :lol:

4 minutes ago, mercedes said:

If I'm not wrong there was even a post (on Instagram maybe?)by one of the bands he listen to before competion and they were pretty ecstatic about it :lol:

You mean this one?

5 minutes ago, mercedes said:

I think any band would snatch his hand off at the chance to perform live with him ! Fan base would increase exponentially for the band!!

2 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

You mean this one?

ah yes that's it...for once my old brain didn't fail me ;P thank you

this says he was crying (before doing his speech I think) :softYuzu:

The final traveler╳Crystal memories....such beauty fans art

2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

I actually  like this opening costume.maybe not the best , but  yuzu looks so good colors and roses. But, obviously finale costume is then worst. Lol . As last seasons shows, they'll change their costumes at second half shows maybe? 

It seems today's show at least yuzu's performance didn't go well. 3A has been  always his best  friend jump, but sometimes he has troubles to control that jump. Masqurade 3a is so difficult to match with right beat. Also I really hope his 4a practice won't affect his 3a. 

4weeks tour's first half was done. Please rest well and refresh! Yuzu Otsukaresama

I

I love his quick-witted mind, always ready to say something funny at the right moment to make people laugh! 

Showed this to my husband and got no response:wut:

young master!