sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in MAKUHARI

Zhenya’s joking the earthquake happened because she had just skated. Alina looks nervous. 

Hi guys, I found a tweet about Yuzuru after the earthquake. During the break, Yuzuru came to the rink side and talked with the staff. Right after the earthquake, he also came out and looked around the crowd and checked their security. After that, he left, and came back again to see the earthquake reports on the monitor and went back to the backstage.

(I guess he wanted to make sure about tsunami. Makuhari is close to the sea. ) 

Poor Alina, I hope she and everyone is OK.

16 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

The first few minutes (the number of minutes varies, in my experience) are usually free, though nicovideo is not very friendly to many people checking in and channel members, then premium users get priority. Also, I've tried signing up to his channel a lot of times and none of my credit cards ever worked. It might not be foreign credit card friendly. (Premium you can get for 550yen and pay for with Paypal, though, but you have to remember to cancel it, as it's recurring payment and it'll continue taking your money every month. Also, it takes the money at the beginning of the month, so even if you join now, it'll tax you again at the beginning of next month.)

3 minutes ago, yude said:

Hi guys, I found a tweet about Yuzuru after the earthquake. During the break, Yuzuru came to the rink side and talked with the staff. Right after the earthquake, he also came out and looked around the crowd and checked their security. After that, he left, and came back again to see the earthquake reports on the monitor and went back to the backstage.

Thanks for sharing. :snonegai:

He must have been especially worried for everyone. Thankfully it turned out just to be an inconvenience (I hope.) 

hace 8 minutos , yude said:

Thank you for sharing !!!:10742289:

it must have been pretty scary, I've experienced just one quake many years ago (a very small one)but I still remeber it so I can immagine how hard it is!

Again happy everyone is safe.