sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in MAKUHARI

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He looks more grown-up, manly, and built all around. Clearly he's been in the gym a lot since Worlds. It's almost too much for an old lady like me! 

That was my first thought when we got the rehearsal video, but I thought I might be imagining it. We've seen enough now that it's clear the first impression was correct. Ripped Yuzu -- with the emotional heft to match. Lord help us all!

:003:   :dpooh:   :darklordyuzu:

By the way, how come some skaters do two programs but Yuzu does one? And is it possible he will perform another program later on in the tour?

4 minutes ago, Indiiea said:

By the way, how come some skaters do two programs but Yuzu does one? And is it possible he will perform another program later on in the tour?

No, I don’t think so. 

I guess the 2nd day show started half an hour ago...

2 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

Why is it so quiet today I’m nervous as

Don't worry.... reports will probably be coming in soon and if yesterday was anything to go by we will be hard pressed to keep up with the thread. :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

The novelty is off, I guess. So not so much to report...

Just now, Fay said:

That's a point.  The first show is the great 'reveal'.  Hopefully though we might get more footage of kohl eyed red n black Yuzu today.

5 minutes ago, Fay said:

Not even if / what he jumped in the opening? It should have started already yes?

If there was anything wrong - especially with Yuzu - it WOULD I think be all over Twitter.... this is for people outside the actual arena almost a breather between the opening yesterday and the Monday one on TV.

6 minutes ago, Fay said:

It could also be the fact that this is an early show, so maybe a different, much less Twittery crowd? 

1 minute ago, TallyT said:

If there was anything wrong - especially with Yuzu - it WOULD I think be all over Twitter.... this is for people outside the actual arena almost a breather between the opening yesterday and the Monday one on TV.

should be grateful and try to actually get stuff done during the calm before the storm but instead I’m just anxiously waiting for something to happen  :embSwan:

Good morning guys! :mornincoffee: huh ... I was expecting some news already?! But yeah, probably news today will not come so fast as yesterday! 

hace 9 minutos , Fay said: