sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in MAKUHARI

Phew! Finally got through it all.

All I can say is: 

1. We have been deeply, truly blessed.

2. If Yuzu wants to bring this intense, dramatic, hot energy to all his programs this season, I'm all for it! 

Ikemen Yuzuru. Who'd a thunk? :1497158260_5GOE:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m not sure that clip has anything to do with Javi. I think it says it’s from Plushenko’s Swan Lake ice show in Moscow. 

Oh! I thought it was Flamenco On Ice. 

44 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

Lmao one merch is gonna sold out :xD: hanyuconomy

Seriously, I can see it, fanyu reaction: This one, Yuzu? You want us to buy this one? WE're on it. WE'RE GONNA BUY ALL OF IT AND MAKE THEM MAKE MORE AND THEN BUY ALL OF THOSE!! FOR YOU, YUZU!!!

OH MY GOD okay I've caught up just in time for Makuhari day 2 and I don't have words. WHAT IS THIS YUZU??? THE GLOVE??? I JUST... He is SOARING and it's AMAZING to see. I can't wait for the whole program.

I'm so curious about next season, what he will choose to do, what he means by new "patterns".... It would be really interesting if he did something like this in competition to see how judges react. But I would really miss his quiet, subtle style like HYK etc if he went full drama next season.... ALSO I'M TOTALLY ON BOARD WITH CARDCAPTOR YUZU LOL

The 4Lz fall was kinda scary, but he seems okay... please be safe Yuzu :smiley-angelic001:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

This feels appropriate, Yuzu is clearly channeling all the masculine energy this weekend. I love feminine Yuzu as much as anyone, but, uh *fans self*

1 minute ago, shanshani said:

This feels appropriate, Yuzu is clearly channeling all the masculine energy this weekend. I love feminine Yuzu as much as anyone, but, uh *fans self*

Just in case someone would say he is too feminine...:headdesk:

LOL, he DID teach us all a lesson!

:muahaha:

I've just realized I'm probably going to be here all night worrying about if he jumps 4Lz on day 2 or not :sigh:

1 minute ago, Noelle said:

I've just realized I'm probably going to be here all night worrying about if he jumps 4Lz on day 2 or not :sigh:

But if he lands it...:softYuzu:

When does the show for Day 2 start? I have an errand to run, but I'd like to follow the madness today if I can...:blinkblink:

5 minutes ago, Nutmeg said:

When does the show for Day 2 start? I have an errand to run, but I'd like to follow the madness today if I can...:blinkblink:

I'm not sure if I read it right but according to the OP, very shortly...like either 9 minutes from now or 9 min plus 1 hr.