sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in MAKUHARI

Sorry if already posted... What a killer

Just now, LadySnowblood said:

Sorry if already posted... What a killer

sorry???you're joking right?the more the....mmmm....deadlier:graucho:

Flamenco just stole my heart ,beautiful really.

hace 1 minuto , mercedes said:

sorry???you're joking right?the more the....mmmm....deadlier:graucho:

Flamenco just stole my heart ,beautiful really.

:iagree: :68468287:

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

my boy all grown up!:embSwan:

super slo mo!!

Gosh you could almost believe that hand was a mask.  Well done Yuzu. Xxx

Slay me with those House Targaryen vibes, Yuzuru Stormborn, First of His Name! King of the Fangirls, The Flower Kids, and the Buff Men! Lord of the Grand Prix! Emperor of the Great Glass Rink! Breaker of Records and Father of Poohs!!

:003::003::003:

21 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

Slay me with those House Targaryen vibes, Yuzuru Stormborn, First of His Name! King of the Fangirls, The Flower Kids, and the Buff Men! Lord of the Grand Prix! Emperor of the Great Glass Rink! Breaker of Records and Father of Poohs!!

:003::003::003:

(Just, please... no bells... ) just saying... :rofl:

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I love my tl today!!! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw::8788161::tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw: Only godlike fit red/black Yuzu looking so damn hot ! Thank you, Skating Gods! Thank you!!! :loveshower::bow::bow::bow:

Okay, I have only just gotten up, but can I say that I read this as "godlike firelit red/black Yuzu" and my imagination REALLY woke me up......

The first day of Makuhari is always extra intense because everyone is eagerly waiting for infos about programs, costumes, all the updates :laughing:  This day is not disappointing, we have around 48 new pages only today!

From the news clips we've seen this is a new level of dramatic Yuzu :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:I love how he threw down his gloves ha :laughing: And he's not just dramatic but it seems he matured (again) a lot since the last time we saw him. :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: 

I already like the program a lot but I can't wait for the whole thing (Monday can't come soon enough). 

And about 4Lz, I thought we have to wait a bit more for attempts, but it's Yuzu, he always surprises us with something :D I hope he takes care of himself tomorrow and Sunday. <3 

Almost wish Yuzu could skate a dragon program... 

8 часов назад, Murieleirum сказал:

For me it's a sign that he might do Poto 2.0... he never does things casually... 

(don't kill me for jinxing) 

And I will not mind really, he can skate whatever he wants it'll be an art anyway, he's that good 

I'm all in on Drama King Yuzu. And if he wants to appease this particular subject, may I recommend some power metal in, say, Galneryus:

Kthxbai

WOOOW !! Our boy is killing !! :13877886:I loved everything about this EX and I look forward to seeing every detail in full. :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:Lutz is my nightmare. :heavybreathing:Universe ... STOP THE FALLS !! LET HIM BE HAPPY !!:snonegai:
He's beautiful. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:What a glorious interpretation ... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:Everything he does is truly majestic, and only gets better. I approve your change of standards. Bring more of this baby Yuzu.:loveshower::dancingpooh::yahoo: