sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in MAKUHARI

Good thing I'm alone in the room at my new job cuz I was like this :loveeyes::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: :10742290::10742290::10742290: the whole day when checking SNS updates during working day... This is gorgeous, such expressiveness and finale :13877886: Yuzu, just take care of your poor ankle, we want to see more of your art!

Good luck to those who will see this live!

It's been ages since I signed in but I need to GUSH.

The costume and program. AMAZING. MINDBLOWN. HANYU WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!? YOU GOAT. YOU.

I remember being disappointed we didn't get black and red Seimei or black and red any other costume. The time has come. Yuzu was just trolling us.

The charisma. The power. The choreo. Already a favorite just from the snippets. ❤❤❤❤

1 hour ago, axelnojutsu said:

this is it, this is the program I end up changing my profile pic for (gotta still keep the kitten theme going though :animated-smileys-animals-047:)

Love your cute little red n black ears.  :kitty:

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Whenever he falls, his right foot is somehow buried under him and it looks twice as awkward than falls from other skaters... or is that just my worried fanheart?

If he really plans to go for these monsters in competition, it might be a wise idea to work on a proper fall-technique that protects him from serious damage, what do you think?

Could it be that his ankle always ends up underneath because of his deep knee?

6 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Oh dear....it's pretty hot today ins'it it?;-P

6 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

What??he'll be the dead of me(and yes yes I'll die happy I know)

5 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

This photo is amazing! The most beautiful IB ever!!! haaaah :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Ok my first thought was startrek red shirt(sorrynotsorry)but looking at the other pics it's really a cool one and he looks very very good ...guys thank you for sharing all the pics,the tweets and everything :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Now where's the the link to watch it damn it!:smiley-excited001:

That was such a busy day for me, I had 7 job interview with potential employees for 3 different jobs and I almost forgot who I'm recruiting when, I was so distracted ;; (that's why I can't work when figure skating is happening). And now after catching up completely I just can't wait to see the whole thing (will totally be busy when the broadcast will happen too, sigh damn work). That angry dramatic Phantom gives me life.

14 minutes ago, Bilge said:

Definately better body language from the bits of the programmes we've seen.  Yuzu always skates so expressively to live music.  Can't wait to see full versions.  

:2lbkos0:

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

Javi: *hugs*

Canadians: actually ur right, screw high fives we adopt him

Anna: B**CH WATCH ME

everything’s good until now and then, if you’ll excuse the expression, all hell breaks loose when Yuzu puts on that tight POTO costume!

Me: disappointed and ragey for several weeks over a variety of things (stares motherfuckingly at Game of Thrones, Georgia, Alabama, et al.)

Also me: at least Yuzuru will never disappoint me. 

48 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

super slo mo!!

This is... this cannot... be legal...