sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in MAKUHARI

I didn’t realise how much i missed his skating until seeing him skate again. So beautiful. He has a way of instantly drawing you into his world.

:7938863:

7 minutes ago, Sukigirl said:

I didn’t realise how much i missed his skating until seeing him skate again. So beautiful. He has a way of instantly drawing you into his world.

:7938863:

He has such a wild, free, naturally beautiful quality that - at his unearthly magical best - makes everyone else look just a little tame.... even in these short clips it's there.

(Don't mind me, it's late and I'm going to dream of Yuzu flying)

I‘m only getting glimpses at work but urgh his skating is so beautiful and I feel full 

Rika has a photo of herself and Satoko on her instagram where you see a part of the costume! Don’t know how to share it on my tablet 

1 minute ago, Sabrina said:

Rika has a photo of herself and Satoko on her instagram where you see a part of the costume! Don’t know how to share it on my tablet 

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

HQ news clip! 

Quick translation of the interview at the end:

- His ankle has been healing and is much better than it was at Worlds

- He wants to continue like this, strengthening the muscles by training, and hopefully end up completely pain-free

- (talking about the program he's doing here) He says he's changed the 'patterns' of his performance for the first time in a long time, and he hopes that everyone would be able to enjoy that, and also that he could show something that is even more evolved than just POTO 2.0 

I'm very interested to see what he means by 'changing patterns'! 

Who's chopping onion? He said he hopes the pain will go away completely. I don't think he's said that out loud before since the first injury, it always seemed as if he was resigned to skating with pain and the priority was to manage the pain properly so that he could continue competing at that level.

But now he said he hopes the pain will go away, just knowing that he has that hope now is so absolutely, completely wonderful. 

Seriously, stop with the onions.

Awwww guys....:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::13877886:how I have missed him...I have no idea how he does it, but It feels just like being able to properly breathe after a loooong time watching him skate...even if only for a few seconds. 

I’m also very curious about the changed patterns... :pouty:

Have a lot of fun Yuzu!!! I’m soooo happy to see you again!!!!!:loveshower:

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

We'll find out more tomorrow (and the fact that it IS tomorrow just seems.... mind you, it's my birthday too. FOI os such a nice present...)

what a gift you're going to receive:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

:knc_yuzu1:

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yuzu and Flamenco on Ice  :laughing:

oh my I love it....Yuzuru going for it and the guy playing guitar,so beautiful....can't wait!!!

18 minutes ago, glilikoi said:

Quick translation of the interview at the end:

- His ankle has been healing and is much better than it was at Worlds

- He wants to continue like this, strengthening the muscles by training, and hopefully end up completely pain-free

- (talking about the program he's doing here) He says he's changed the 'patterns' of his performance for the first time in a long time, and he hopes that everyone would be able to enjoy that, and also that he could show something that is even more evolved than just POTO 2.0 

I'm very interested to see what he means by 'changing patterns'! 

thank you @glilikoi...I'm very curious too but i'm also happy he feels better!