sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in MAKUHARI

1 minute ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

Will he don the Lee Syaoran costume?

Excuse me, he'd be the one and only eponymous protagonist. :D He'd never choose a supporting character. 

I just can’t believe I had a unplanned meeting at work and missed all the fun.

But let me tell you the onslaught of all pics at once led to one thing:

DEATH BY HANYU

And what a better, sweeter way to go

I am watching on a loop since the vid was posted and still, it is so overwhelming... I hope we will see the whole beauty really soon.

It's like he was saying to all those young guys at all those boring exhibitions this season: "Look! That's how you do it!"

Edit: Or at least I want to say it quite loud, because THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!!!

3 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

5edfyiuof75s OF COURSE HE DOES

27 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I wonder what he'll skate to this season. Now I think he'll have two new programmes and they will both be Full Drama (TM). In Your Face Full Drama.

I don't think we'll be seeing calm, light, introspective, content Otonal Yuzu. Or delightful, joyful HYK Yuzu.

I wonder if he was just "subtle interpretations as too hard for judges to understand, let's do the most over the top drama as warm up for the season".

23 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

That's true, we're just as likely to get the Cardcaptor Sakura opening theme from him. 

K well I need this now and I’m going to die with such a massive itch unscratched and I blame you.

3 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Excuse me, he'd be the one and only eponymous protagonist. :D He'd never choose a supporting character. 

So he'll wear Tomoyo designed costumes? :68468287:

15 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

I am watching on a loop since the vid was posted and still, it is so overwhelming... I hope we will see the whole beauty really soon.

It's like he was saying to all those young guys at all those boring exhibitions this season: "Look! That's how you do it!"

For me it feels like:

"ISU, I WARNED YOU NOT TO WAKE THE DRAGON... TOO BAD FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOU'VE WOKEN THE DRAGON... EVENTUALLY... AND NOW I'LL BURN YOU ALL."

His face when he's looking up at his glove/mask... I just love to see him like this! So much feeling, can't wait to see the whole thing