sallycinnamon

Fantasy on Ice 2019 in MAKUHARI

...this last page of posts is something that could only happen here... And only b/c of Yuzu. :9:

Oh, oh, I love it. I take everything back. I want this as an ex (or POTO. Either is amazing)

Oh dear, it was sublime... 

13 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

About Crystal Memories: 

:LOL:here we are thinking it's all deep and sensitive and meaningful....and it's a video game theme song. :headdesk2:

How it always goes with Yuzuru "I don't have WeChat" Hanyu.

Me: Yuzuru.....the passion in his tormented yet pure and hopeful heart overflowing.....the tears are running down my face.....so privileged that this king shares his meaningful interpretation of these incredibly poignant lyrics with us.....this singular moment in time when music and singer and skater unite in a soul-bond of perfect artistry.....

Yuzu: Haha, I played this game once, so I chose this song to skate to! It's a good song and I hope you all enjoy it! Watch me do the sword pose, do you recognize it? Yabai! By the way, can I interest you in HEADPHONES???????

Guys, I kinda like Crystal Memories too! And the costume! And Yuzu is jumping all over the place like a white bunny ... the ankle, Yuzu, take care of that ankle ... sigh

eta: the Y spiral is a thing of beauty! :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

That leap after the delayed axel - did I dream it up? 

He’s getting better at what he does... 

I can't wait to see the full program, the layback was so beautiful and the Y-spiral was stunning :smiley-love017: + the delayed A. He really looks like a crystal fairy in that costume, too. Amazing