yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

21 hours ago, BrianOrser said:

Envious of everyone that got tickets! I would love to go, but I'm afraid with going to Worlds next year, I won't have enough vacation time. I hope to go next fall :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

LOL. Brian, are you telling us that none of your students will be at ACI? :winky:

Guess I'll have to settle for watching Harry Mattick then...

On 6/7/2019 at 12:19 AM, ruruzest said:

I’m on the mailing list of Skate Canada but haven’t received any info yet. Will post ASAP. Let’s all go to ACi fellow satellites!

neither have i

On 6/7/2019 at 5:13 PM, LittleLottie1881 said:

All event was sold out immediately for me but I got a ticket for each day! 

Is there any advantage or difference if you get a ticket for each day versus an all-event ticket? Wondering if I should try again on the actual sale date for all-event.

why it doesnt show BUY tickets?

only says starts on 13th?

On 6/7/2019 at 5:52 PM, kaaaaaaat said:

Yes, thank you so much @Rachel!!! I was at work when it started but I got my tickets just fine. :10742289:

Now to pray that the unicorn appears at Oakville again...

how come u see a ticket sale?

i onle see the ad saying when it start. on the 13th

7 hours ago, 82sumi said:

I've been confusing :tumblr_inline_n2pjel3tmf1qdlkyg:       The ticket sale is coming on 13th or 14th on Friday?

At the eventbrite,   Look:smiley-shocked032: the date underneath the photo capture of 2019 Autumn Classic,  

On sale 13 June 2019 at 10:00 AM

However,  go click Detail and open,   you see   SALES START 14 JUN

I don't get it :huh:

I have a feeling that "On Sale 13 Jun 2019 at 10:00 AM" might be the presale date. I don't recall exactly but I thought it said ""On Sale 7 Jun 2019 at 10:00 AM" last Friday during the "secret" presale. When you click Details,  you see "Sales start on 14 Jun 2019 at 10:00 AM" until you enter the Promotional Code which unlocks the presale tickets.

Since no one received notification about the presale last Friday, that might have been a presale for Skate Canada members. So it's very possible that there will be a presale with notification for people on their mailing list some time this week. 

Their ticket sales are at 10:00 am ET. I recommend checking your email around that time everyday this week to see if you get a presale notification just to be safe.

Good luck everyone! Hope you can get the tickets you need.

Got the email for the "official" presale: June 13, 2019 at 10 am ET with the code "FANS".

I guess the regular sales are on June 14?

6 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Got the email for the "official" presale: June 13, 2019 at 10 am ET with the code "FANS".

any links?

23 minutes ago, Veveco said:

This link below works fine for me. Could it be blocked outside of Canada? Anyone else has issues accessing the website?

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2019-autumn-classic-internationalinternationaux-classiques-dautomne-2019-tickets-62259895022

i access the web via canada now

but still it shows no possibility of ourchasing tix.

it that ok?

12 minutes ago, NILI N said:

i access the web via canada now

but still it shows no possibility of ourchasing tix.

it that ok?

Click on "Details", then "Enter promotional code" and type "FANS". But the presale won't open until Thursday.

1 minute ago, Veveco said:

Click on "Details", then "Enter promotional code" and type "FANS". But the presale won't open until Thursday.

tnks

now it opens

一小时前, Veveco说:

Thanks for sharing the code! I still don't get the email.