yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

21 hours ago, Dreamer said:

so disappointed...no notice of presale and now all sold out except Thurs:sadPooh:

Same here...

My hope is that there will be a presale with notification that goes on sale Wednesday or Thursday before the Friday general sale.

Oh no! I missed one day on the planet and I completely missed the presale!  :crybaby:

I comfort myself with the though that I probably would have missed it anyway because of work but I might have been able to.  

Songster, I sent you a message but I'm sure they're already snapped up.

The regular sale is when I'm working as well and I can't be sure I'll get away.   I need 2 tickets.  If anyone is able to snag a couple extra, please keep me in mind.  If Yuzu doesn't go then I won't go so I'll just give them back or give them to someone on the Planet if you don't know anyone that wants to go.  If people have suggestions for keeping this safe for both parties, please let me know and I'll do whatever is needed to make sure we both feel secure about it

I'm so sad T_T I didn't think there wouldn't be an e-mail or anything...*sigh* I really hope there's still tickets available come Friday :( 

Last year they released more tickets much much much closer to the event as well when really only locals could reasonably take advantage of them so hopefully everyone gets a chance. 

:snonegai:

Envious of everyone that got tickets! I would love to go, but I'm afraid with going to Worlds next year, I won't have enough vacation time. I hope to go next fall :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, BrianOrser said:

Envious of everyone that got tickets! I would love to go, but I'm afraid with going to Worlds next year, I won't have enough vacation time. I hope to go next fall :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

But if you're not there, who will be with your students? And how do you not have the money to go to both? Do coaches even have to spend their own money for tickets? Do they even need tickets? And when did you turn American?

Well, gee, if Brian's not going then I guess Yuzu's not going so we can all stop worrying about tickets!

You can't be sure Tracy Wilson won't be there! Attack those tickets! Wait for confirmation, in the meantime!

56 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

You can't be sure Tracy Wilson won't be there! Attack those tickets! Wait for confirmation, in the meantime!

Tracy doesn’t have the proper Pooh-handling experience. We need confirmation that Ghislain will be able to fill in for Brian. 

I've been confusing :tumblr_inline_n2pjel3tmf1qdlkyg:       The ticket sale is coming on 13th or 14th on Friday?

At the eventbrite,   Look:smiley-shocked032: the date underneath the photo capture of 2019 Autumn Classic,  

On sale 13 June 2019 at 10:00 AM

However,  go click Detail and open,   you see   SALES START 14 JUN

I don't get it :huh:

11 minutes ago, 82sumi said:

I've been confusing :tumblr_inline_n2pjel3tmf1qdlkyg:       The ticket sale is coming on 13th or 14th on Friday?

At the eventbrite,   Look:smiley-shocked032: the date underneath the photo capture of 2019 Autumn Classic,  

On sale 13 June 2019 at 10:00 AM

However,  go click Detail and open,   you see   SALES START 14 JUN

I don't get it :huh:

it's probably your timezone? but it looks like you're in the US so not sure...

I think it starts on Friday, the 14th, at 10 AM EST :think:

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

it's probably your timezone? but it looks like you're in the US so not sure...

I think it starts on Friday, the 14th, at 10 AM EST :think:

my time is US  EST.

Well, on 13th on Thursday is for other country such as Asia, I guess.

4 hours ago, 82sumi said:

my time is US  EST.

Well, on 13th on Thursday is for other country such as Asia, I guess.

No, Asia is ahead of Canada, not behind. If ticketing begins on Friday at 10AM EST, then it would be on Friday at 11PM in Japan, for example.

9 minutes ago, shanshani said:

No, Asia is ahead of Canada, not behind. If ticketing begins on Friday at 10AM EST, then it would be on Friday at 11PM in Japan, for example.

I just noticed .  yes,  you are correct.  :agree2:       Well,  on sale 13 seems like really wrong post :smiley-confused010: