yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

Just a quick note that I have 2 tentative buyers for the tickets.  Sorry I had to step away to deal with medical phone calls and then suddenly I was swamped with requests.  I will try to reply in a bit and will confirm once they are officially gone.

Please do keep checking the ticket site, as SC has a habit of releasing at least a second wave of tickets after the first.  As of a few minutes though it looks like only Thursday left.

BTW, I got no e-mail and I did get notices from SC previously.  So there may be another more public pre-sale before the on one the 14th.  Wishing everyone who wants 'em gets the tickets! :balloons-smiley:

1 hour ago, liv said:

Snagged my tickets for Friday and Saturday ( I never do thursday). Stupid me had scheduled a car appointment for 10 am this morning, exactly when the sale started, but I was lucky enough that they had free wifi there so I was able to access on my phone (which i still barely know how to use!!).

Very happy. Got the early tickets and now we just wait for competitor announcements. Hope Yuzu goes, but no matter what happens or who goes, it's still skating... close to me... and cheap!!!

yeayy!! i got my friday & saturday tix too!!

i got mine about an hour in after the presale starts. good luck for those still hoping to buy tickets. they sell out pretty quickly.

so disappointed...no notice of presale and now all sold out except Thurs:sadPooh:

15 hours ago, Rachel said:

I don’t know if anyone else got the code but it seems to be “club” and the sale starts at 10am EST on the 7th. I didn’t get an e-mail but heard from a friend and it does open up the presale. 

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2019-autumn-classic-internationalinternationaux-classiques-dautomne-2019-tickets-62259895022?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing

Special thanks to you, Rachel, for posting the info since it seems others on the mailing list didn't get early emails. It made my morning complete, knowing I had the tickets in my grubby little hands.

What is the difference between all event tickets and buying separate tickets for each day of the competition?

Are there extra perks with an all event ticket?

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Same, I didn't get any email, and I even emailed them a few times yesterday asking about the pre-sale, and they pretended to know nothing of it.

Well, I was thinking about this, and maybe this presale is more of a pre-presale... But the same thing happened last year. Everyone was merrily buying tickets and I didn't get an email until three days later.

8 minutes ago, kiiroitori said:

What is the difference between all event tickets and buying separate tickets for each day of the competition?

Not that I could see last year. The price is the same either way.

20 minutes ago, kiiroitori said:

Not confirmed, but maybe Wednesday practice is only accessible with an all event ticket?

2 hours ago, DSkies said:

Not confirmed, but maybe Wednesday practice is only accessible with an all event ticket?

Last year I had single day ticket and I was able to attend all practice. Hopefully it’ll the same for this year!

Wednesday practices have never required a ticket. I believe @Danibellerika just walked in last time, I guess it's a day before official competition day begins so maybe they don't offer it as a separate ticket. In the past they've only included 1-2 senior disciplines for practice on Wednesday afternoon/evening.

45 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Does Yuzu go to Weds practice anyway?

Not last year 

Wednesday has typically been for Dance practice, last year they had a ladies session. Men’s practice has started Thursday morning in the past. 

For those who bought tickets, did you need to fill in all your personal info like last year and will you need ID at the venue to pick-up/exchange anything? I'll probably be trying for tickets on behalf of somebody else.

19 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

For those who bought tickets, did you need to fill in all your personal info like last year and will you need ID at the venue to pick-up/exchange anything? I'll probably be trying for tickets on behalf of somebody else.

If I remember correctly, last year they just looked at my print outs and they look at the confirmation number, highlight it on their list that it got picked up, and it got exchanged for the wristbands. You don't really need an ID so you can try for someone else.