yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

How early is everyone arriving at the venue today? My flight lands at 8am and was thinking of grabbing a quick bite and heading over! 

9 minutes ago, Charlie said:

How early is everyone arriving at the venue today? My flight lands at 8am and was thinking of grabbing a quick bite and heading over! 

My guess is that many are already there.   I know a lot who were planning on leaving the hotel at 6! If I were you, I'd get there as soon as you can and grab a bite after you get to the rink.  Yesterday was pretty easy as far as finding a seat but today will be more difficult. And tomorrow even harder,,,,

22 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Planning to get there sometime between 9 and 9:30 I think. Tomorrow I will be much earlier

If anyone is at the Monte Carlo and has a car, and planning on driving to the rink, I will be in the lobby at about 7:10 desperately hoping for a ride.  I'll wait for a little, hopeful.  If someone else is leaving via Uber or a cab, happy to share that, too.  I am an older woman with blond hair, (sort of gray), probably in  a braid, with a red/blue plaid shirt on and dark blue cords.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

I have one Friend ticket available.

I'm already in venue.

If someone is intrested in ,please let me know. 

I can sell it in front of the venue.

On 9/10/2019 at 7:25 PM, LittleLottie1881 said:

For everyone who's headed out to ACI soon (or who's already left) I hope you have safe travels!

Looking forward to meeting everyone, here's what I look like and what I'll be wearing (one day it will be a Pooh Bear onesie!) for anyone who'd like to say hi! :)  See you all in Oakville soon!

I've just spotted you online! ;)