yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

6 hours ago, barbara said:

Remember that there will be containers at the Skate Canada desk/info center (?) for fans to leave cards and gifts and Poohs for the skaters.  I hope they have a HUGE box for Yuzuru.  I actually think that a card, with a little Pooh or no Pooh, has a better chance of getting to Yuzu (or his mother) than anything thrown onto the ice, especially since these things have a much better chance of being sorted through by his mother or sister and possibly getting to Yuzuru - since they only need to load some things into a van and drive them back across Toronto.  So - my card will go into the box. I do imagine that many, many Poohs will still hit the ice, regardless of the rules.

I actually have a Winnie the Pooh plushie and a package for Yuzuru himself. It has a letter to him (including one translated in Japanese, some Winnie the Pooh stickers, pictures (one of myself) and a copy of my drawing of Winnie the Pooh skating (the original went to JSF mailing address). I even included a self-addressed envelope with my forwarding address and a stamp. This is my second attempt at sending him fan mail, so I hope that by giving these to Skate Canada to pass to him will actually work.

Hello,

I am looking for someone who live in Toronto and want to share the car expense. I am planning to drive from Toronto in the morning and come back at night ( not going to stay in Oakville since driving is easier and cheaper) I am looking for someone who would like to share the cost and easily talk to. 

If you are interested, please dm me.

Thank you,

For everyone who's headed out to ACI soon (or who's already left) I hope you have safe travels!

Looking forward to meeting everyone, here's what I look like and what I'll be wearing (one day it will be a Pooh Bear onesie!) for anyone who'd like to say hi! :)  See you all in Oakville soon!

Hi everyone, 

I'm selling (ONE) FRIDAY DAY PASS for ACI 2019 at face value (I paid 36.65 CDN for it).First-come-first-serve! Paypal only. Will send the eticket once I receive payment. Please PM me! Thanks! 

The combination of work and possible flights means I won't make it in time for any event on Friday unfortunately. I will be there on Saturday so looking forward to bumping into friends on the forum! (Sorry, I haven't been active on the forum for months now cause I started a new job...). 

Hello! Not Yuzuru related but could I ask anybody here a favor to buy me a Philippine flag if you ever drop by a flag shop? I ordered flag from our local shop but they told me it will be arriving thursday, and I am leaving tomorrow morning. :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: I was going to bring it to cheer for our Filipino boys. If no one' is dropping by, then it's okay. Please cheer for them! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

For anyone still looking, there appear to be a few Thursday and Friday tickets for sale on the official ACI website.

i will be in Toronto Pearson Airport before 1300hr tomorrow, if all goes well.  I will be going in to Oakville.  

If anyone is travelling at the same time?

Selling a Thursday pass, a Friday pass and a Saturday(SOLD) pass. A friend suddenly cancelled the trip. Selling at face value. Can sell them separately. Please DM me. I can email the tickets to you or give them to you at the Arena.

I have 2 thursday tickets.

One is what I got for me.

Another one is from someone.

But I couldn't join on Thursday.

I will watch ACI on Friday and Saturday  but I'm still in Japan and  I'm gonna leave for Canada tomorrow. 

I have no time and means to sell those tickets 

So I decided to give them for free to  anyone can watch on Thursday.

Because I don't want to vein them.

Please DM 

I can send you QR code.

My  English is poor , so if my comment is not easy to understand, so sorry.

Thank you.