yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

Snagged my tickets for Friday and Saturday ( I never do thursday). Stupid me had scheduled a car appointment for 10 am this morning, exactly when the sale started, but I was lucky enough that they had free wifi there so I was able to access on my phone (which i still barely know how to use!!).

Very happy. Got the early tickets and now we just wait for competitor announcements. Hope Yuzu goes, but no matter what happens or who goes, it's still skating... close to me... and cheap!!!

1 minute ago, liv said:

Snagged my tickets for Friday and Saturday ( I never do thursday). Stupid me had scheduled a car appointment for 10 am this morning, exactly when the sale started, but I was lucky enough that they had free wifi there so I was able to access on my phone (which i still barely know how to use!!).

Very happy. Got the early tickets and now we just wait for competitor announcements. Hope Yuzu goes, but no matter what happens or who goes, it's still skating... close to me... and cheap!!!

Have you just got it now?

my friend keeps refreshing but nothing is available except Thursday

The status of Friday and Saturday tickets changed from "unavailable" to "sold out" so I think they're done for now. Surely this only applies to the presale, and they'll have more for the general sale, right? Really hoping so at least.

seems they don't have all event ticket for general sale ??

19 hours ago, ruruzest said:

I’m on the mailing list of Skate Canada but haven’t received any info yet. Will post ASAP. Let’s all go to ACi fellow satellites!

I still haven't received my email. And I bloody well know I'm on their list. 

Same! I've been on that mailing list for years now and I either don't receive emails at all or get it much too late!

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I still haven't received my email. And I bloody well know I'm on their list. 

Have you got ticket?

2 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Have you got ticket?

No. I just tried but only Thursday is available. I remember last year, more single day tickets become available later. Anyway, I'll keep trying, because I'm going to be in Ireland on the 14th and accessing the site to buy tickets then might be more difficult. 

43 minutes ago, DSkies said:

Same! I've been on that mailing list for years now and I either don't receive emails at all or get it much too late!

Same, I didn't get any email, and I even emailed them a few times yesterday asking about the pre-sale, and they pretended to know nothing of it.