yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

4 minutes ago, Veveco said:

From the current schedule, yes, men have their practice on Thursday because they compete on Friday & Saturday while ladies have their practice a day earlier since they start the competition on Thursday already. 

Thanks so much! So I guess there’s no chance that, all of a sudden, there might be a men’s practice that gets scheduled in for the 11th  right? I’m trying to see when to fly in and I want to make sure I make it to all of the men’s practices :)

21分钟前, lilixinhaotong说:
  1. [Sale] 3 single day tickets for Thursday, Friday, Saturday. 1 for each day. Prefer to sell together at 105 CAD. Please PM me if interested.

I PMed you for the Saturday ticket, thank you very much!

Looking for 2019 Autumn Classic International Tickets. Please PM me if there are any availabilities. 

11 hours ago, naomi said:

Thanks so much! So I guess there’s no chance that, all of a sudden, there might be a men’s practice that gets scheduled in for the 11th  right? I’m trying to see when to fly in and I want to make sure I make it to all of the men’s practices :)

It's pretty unlikely that they'll change so close to the competition in my opinion (imagine the trouble for the skaters in terms of organization?).

8 hours ago, Veveco said:

It's pretty unlikely that they'll change so close to the competition in my opinion (imagine the trouble for the skaters in terms of organization?).

I know, right? Thanks for all your help! 

On 9/6/2019 at 4:56 AM, Charlie said:

Good call! I booked the 9pm to be safe! If anyone else is traveling to Pearson for a flight around that time, I'd be happy to split a cab!  

hi - I'm not flying out the 14th, but am changing hotels to one at the airport.  I'll need to head to the Monte Carlo to pick up my suitcase, but would be happy to share a cab or Uber with you.  Where will your suitcase be?  The Monte Carlo is the closest hotel to the rink so, even if you are staying elsewhere, it shouldn't be much of a diversion to get my stuff.  Thanks.

52 minutes ago, barbara said:

hi - I'm not flying out the 14th, but am changing hotels to one at the airport.  I'll need to head to the Monte Carlo to pick up my suitcase, but would be happy to share a cab or Uber with you.  Where will your suitcase be?  The Monte Carlo is the closest hotel to the rink so, even if you are staying elsewhere, it shouldn't be much of a diversion to get my stuff.  Thanks.

I am also heading to the airport 14/9 evening but need to pick up my suitcase from Monte Carlo hotel. Maybe i can go with you too? Many thanks

For the camera, is ok if I use Sony RX10 M4? As it’s not with detachable lens. So it won’t be counted as professional camera?

13 hours ago, barbara said:

I’m staying at the Hilton in Oakville I’ll but let’s DM about sharing a cab to Pearson! I’m only bringing a backpack since my trip is so short so I could bring it to the rink on Saturday and we could leave from your hotel. 

Sorry if this was already talked about earlier in this thread, but I was wondering if ACI has rules about throwing things (i.e. Pooh bears) out onto the ice after skates??