yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

Hi everyone, I have 3 Thursday tickets and 1 Friday ticket available for sale. Please message me directly if you're interested!

Friday ticket has been sold, I still have Thursday tickets remaining. 

Does anyone know about the camera policy? It seems like no professional camera is allowed? And we cannot take a video during the competition?

Trying to book flights for my trip to Oakville. The men's free skate is scheduled to end at 2:50? So if I book at 6pm or 9pm flight out of Pearson I should be fine, right? 

3 hours ago, Carolynkk said:

Does anyone know about the camera policy? It seems like no professional camera is allowed? And we cannot take a video during the competition?

last year no professional cameras were allowed—point and shoots seemed okay but large dslr cameras were prohibited. the lady sitting in front of me had a dslr with a massive lens and she was told to put it away almost as soon as she took it out. as for videos, they should be okay if you use your phone and not a professional camera since pretty much everyone was filming with their phones anyway! 

3 hours ago, Charlie said:

Trying to book flights for my trip to Oakville. The men's free skate is scheduled to end at 2:50? So if I book at 6pm or 9pm flight out of Pearson I should be fine, right? 

6pm might be cutting it fine, especially as iirc for flights to the US you need to arrive 2 hours before to go through customs?  If the FS/VC runs late or there is bad traffic you might find yourself rushing.  I'm not sure what your accommodation situation is, as well, if you'd need to go back to get luggage before leaving for the airport.  A later flight should give you more breathing room. 

8 hours ago, Songster01 said:

6pm might be cutting it fine, especially as iirc for flights to the US you need to arrive 2 hours before to go through customs?  If the FS/VC runs late or there is bad traffic you might find yourself rushing.  I'm not sure what your accommodation situation is, as well, if you'd need to go back to get luggage before leaving for the airport.  A later flight should give you more breathing room. 

Good call! I booked the 9pm to be safe! If anyone else is traveling to Pearson for a flight around that time, I'd be happy to split a cab!  

Hello - I am still in search of tickets (two preferably) for either Friday or Saturday. Please PM me if you have any for sale. 

Thank you.

1. [Sale] 3 single day tickets for Thursday, Friday, Saturday. 1 for each day. Prefer to sell together at 105 CAD. Please PM me if interested.

sold

Hi everyone! 

I was looking at the schedule, and it doesn’t seem like there are any men’s practices on the 11th? I somehow thought that there were, but it seems like the men’s practices only start on the 12th right? Called Skate Canada to confirm, but they weren’t available :(

Thanks so much!

2 minutes ago, naomi said:

Hi everyone! 

I was looking at the schedule, and it doesn’t seem like there are any men’s practices on the 11th? I somehow thought that there were, but it seems like the men’s practices only start on the 12th right? Called Skate Canada to confirm, but they weren’t available :(

Thanks so much!

From the current schedule, yes, men have their practice on Thursday because they compete on Friday & Saturday while ladies have their practice a day earlier since they start the competition on Thursday already.