Jump to content
yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

Recommended Posts

I’m from the US and would like to participate. A link to the file should be enough for me to print it. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, IceWings said:

Yes, you definitely want to wear layers. This is not a big rink so the temperature will vary depending on the number of people at the rink. Early morning practice when the rink is not full will be colder. During men's comp when Yuzu's skating and the arena is filled up and you're jumping up and down waving your banner, it will be warmer. Lol.

 

Wear something comfortable cuz you'll be sitting for a long time. Gloves, scarf, and long socks are good. A lap blanket is good too. If you layer on top only, your legs and feet may get cold. Bring a tote bag so when you strip off your layers, you can just toss them in the tote.

 

All good points. I'll just add that last year a nice satellite lent me a fleece blanket to wrap my legs. It's big enough so I could sit on it, too. Since the chair was hard plastic, the blanket really helped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2019 at 11:10 AM, yuzuangel said:

 

Just quoting this here if anyone's interested in this for ACI!!

Thank you so much for this! Can I play get a US flag? Thanks @Veveco for reminding me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might be a silly question, but if you leave for lunch, are you able to return to the same seat? I'm guessing we also can't bring outside snacks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GlassShadow said:

This might be a silly question, but if you leave for lunch, are you able to return to the same seat? I'm guessing we also can't bring outside snacks. 

 

In general, if you leave a placeholder, or even just tell your seat neighbors you'll be back, people will respect that and you can return to the same seat. Be mindful as well though, and politely return in a timely manner if possible.

 

They may be more strict this year, but from last year's experience, there were no bag checks, and I often brought back food and refreshments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

 

If anyone would like to participate please let me know in the next 12 hours! Because it takes around 10 days to print and ship and ACI is fast approaching. I'll be submitting the orders today :)

 

THANKS!!!

 

Could I have a USA one, please? :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2019 at 11:10 PM, yuzuangel said:

 

Just quoting this here if anyone's interested in this for ACI!!

Hong Kong please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hong Kong and Canada!!

Thanks so much!

Hope Yuzu will be happy seeing he has support from all over the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I checked the schedule and I have a question.

What is the gray colored?

Are those practice time ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think i misunderstood something

once we change the tix with a bracelet or whatever, we dont get seats allocation as well for all the comp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NILI N said:

i think i misunderstood something

once we change the tix with a bracelet or whatever, we dont get seats allocation as well for all the comp?

 

There is no seat allocation for ACI. But it is a fairly small venue so you should see well enough from anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Veveco said:

 

There is no seat allocation for ACI. But it is a fairly small venue so you should see well enough from anywhere.

tnks

 

so ppl just camp outside to get the best seats every day?

guess my seats will be quite crappy then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Veveco said:

 

There is no seat allocation for ACI. But it is a fairly small venue so you should see well enough from anywhere.

I've never been there but I have read, multiple times, that because it's a small venue, there really isn't a crappy seat (unless some stands in front of you all the time).  The closest seats, as others will tell you, are behind the glass barrier meant to protect the fans during hockey games so someone in the front row would have a closer look, but not necessarily a better view.  While I'd like a seat ON the ice, I think I'll try for a seat where I can see clearly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, barbara said:

I've never been there but I have read, multiple times, that because it's a small venue, there really isn't a crappy seat (unless some stands in front of you all the time).  The closest seats, as others will tell you, are behind the glass barrier meant to protect the fans during hockey games so someone in the front row would have a closer look, but not necessarily a better view.  While I'd like a seat ON the ice, I think I'll try for a seat where I can see clearly.

yeah

guess binoculars can always be of use

me too

sit on the ice is best, but alas. impossible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...