Jump to content
yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

Recommended Posts

Anyone needing tickets I have 1-2 full sets available!  DM me if interested.  Selling at face value because I'm not the ISU!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rachel said:

I don’t know if anyone else got the code but it seems to be “club” and the sale starts at 10am EST on the 7th. I didn’t get an e-mail but heard from a friend and it does open up the presale. 

 

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2019-autumn-classic-internationalinternationaux-classiques-dautomne-2019-tickets-62259895022?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing

:tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: Thank you so much for posting the presale info!  :2thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rachel said:

I don’t know if anyone else got the code but it seems to be “club” and the sale starts at 10am EST on the 7th. I didn’t get an e-mail but heard from a friend and it does open up the presale. 

 

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2019-autumn-classic-internationalinternationaux-classiques-dautomne-2019-tickets-62259895022?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing

 

You're my hero, Rachel!  Thanks to you I was able to get tickets! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rachel said:

I don’t know if anyone else got the code but it seems to be “club” and the sale starts at 10am EST on the 7th. I didn’t get an e-mail but heard from a friend and it does open up the presale. 

 

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2019-autumn-classic-internationalinternationaux-classiques-dautomne-2019-tickets-62259895022?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing

 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

 

Seriously, thank you so much for sharing! If not for your post I wouldn't have been able to get tickets for myself and my friend - she's never seen Yuzu skate in person and it was her dream to see him at ACI this year! 

 

People like you are why I love this fandom and love Fanyus so much! Fanyus are the best! :img_21:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, thank you so much @Rachel!!! I was at work when it started but I got my tickets just fine. :10742289:

 

Now to pray that the unicorn appears at Oakville again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay! Thanks for posting the link, I’m on the list for presale but didn’t get an email. The all events are sold out so I have individual tickets for each day. That might work better anyway as I don’t know if I can make it on Thursday so maybe I could resell if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might be just be, but how do you access the pre-sale by clicking on the link posted by Rachel. Do you need another code to enter the pre-sale. Thanks for any info. Does this only work in Canada and the US?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the code works, how much should the total of 3 single tickets be? My screen shows $104.8 before I check out.

 

Edit: $104.8 was CAD. My total came to USD$81.8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ladysci said:

This might be just be, but how do you access the pre-sale by clicking on the link posted by Rachel. Do you need another code to enter the pre-sale. Thanks for any info.

You click the link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2019-autumn-classic-internationalinternationaux-classiques-dautomne-2019-tickets-62259895022?aff=eprofsaved#tickets

 

then you click the tickets button and you'll see a link to enter a promo code, there you'll type:  club

 

Good luck! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks

2 minutes ago, LittleLottie1881 said:

You click the link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2019-autumn-classic-internationalinternationaux-classiques-dautomne-2019-tickets-62259895022?aff=eprofsaved#tickets

 

then you click the tickets button and you'll see a link to enter a promo code, there you'll type:  club

 

Good luck! :) 

Thanks!  Yes, this works now, but I'm too late for the single tickets for Fri and Sat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

Thanks

Thanks!  Yes, this works now, but I'm too late for the single tickets for Fri and Sat.

 

Last year more single day tickets were released hours after they ran out, so try again later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Maya said:

 

Last year more single day tickets were released hours after they ran out, so try again later.

Thank you, I'll give it a try a bit later---need 3 tickets for each, but 2 will do (trying to convert my daughter to a satellite)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ladysci said:

Okay, I'll give it a try a bit later---need 3 tickets for each, but 2 will do (trying to convert my daughter to a satellite)

Keep refreshing 

my friend just bought tickets as of now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...