yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

Anyone needing tickets I have 1-2 full sets available!  DM me if interested.  Selling at face value because I'm not the ISU!

10 hours ago, Rachel said:

I don’t know if anyone else got the code but it seems to be “club” and the sale starts at 10am EST on the 7th. I didn’t get an e-mail but heard from a friend and it does open up the presale. 

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2019-autumn-classic-internationalinternationaux-classiques-dautomne-2019-tickets-62259895022?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing

:tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: Thank you so much for posting the presale info!  :2thumbsup:

I don’t know if anyone else got the code but it seems to be “club” and the sale starts at 10am EST on the 7th. I didn’t get an e-mail but heard from a friend and it does open up the presale. 

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2019-autumn-classic-internationalinternationaux-classiques-dautomne-2019-tickets-62259895022?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing

You're my hero, Rachel!  Thanks to you I was able to get tickets! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Seriously, thank you so much for sharing! If not for your post I wouldn't have been able to get tickets for myself and my friend - she's never seen Yuzu skate in person and it was her dream to see him at ACI this year! 

People like you are why I love this fandom and love Fanyus so much! Fanyus are the best! :img_21:

Yes, thank you so much @Rachel!!! I was at work when it started but I got my tickets just fine. :10742289:

Now to pray that the unicorn appears at Oakville again...

Yay! Thanks for posting the link, I’m on the list for presale but didn’t get an email. The all events are sold out so I have individual tickets for each day. That might work better anyway as I don’t know if I can make it on Thursday so maybe I could resell if needed.

This might be just be, but how do you access the pre-sale by clicking on the link posted by Rachel. Do you need another code to enter the pre-sale. Thanks for any info. Does this only work in Canada and the US?

When the code works, how much should the total of 3 single tickets be? My screen shows $104.8 before I check out.

Edit: $104.8 was CAD. My total came to USD$81.8.

1 minute ago, Ladysci said:

This might be just be, but how do you access the pre-sale by clicking on the link posted by Rachel. Do you need another code to enter the pre-sale. Thanks for any info.

You click the link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2019-autumn-classic-internationalinternationaux-classiques-dautomne-2019-tickets-62259895022?aff=eprofsaved#tickets

then you click the tickets button and you'll see a link to enter a promo code, there you'll type:  club

Good luck! :) 

Thanks

2 minutes ago, LittleLottie1881 said:

You click the link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2019-autumn-classic-internationalinternationaux-classiques-dautomne-2019-tickets-62259895022?aff=eprofsaved#tickets

then you click the tickets button and you'll see a link to enter a promo code, there you'll type:  club

Good luck! :) 

Thanks!  Yes, this works now, but I'm too late for the single tickets for Fri and Sat.

10 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

Thanks

Thanks!  Yes, this works now, but I'm too late for the single tickets for Fri and Sat.

Last year more single day tickets were released hours after they ran out, so try again later.

8 minutes ago, Maya said:

Last year more single day tickets were released hours after they ran out, so try again later.

Thank you, I'll give it a try a bit later---need 3 tickets for each, but 2 will do (trying to convert my daughter to a satellite)

1 minute ago, Ladysci said:

Okay, I'll give it a try a bit later---need 3 tickets for each, but 2 will do (trying to convert my daughter to a satellite)

Keep refreshing 

my friend just bought tickets as of now